Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal v1.27 (Multi5/2010) | 152.21 MB
Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal is a truly unique casual downloadable game, that successfully blends original adventure mechanics, hidden object gameplay and a truly engaging and humorous story. The game takes place in a lush fantasy world, known as the Magical Realm, that is inhabited by mystical creatures and people.
Together with Brunhilda and her demon companion you'll leave the crowded streets of New York through a magical portal situated in your aunts apartment. According to an ancient prophecy, only you can journey through 10 mysterious lands of the Magical Realm and unravel the mystery of fading magic!
Dragons sleeping over pots of gold, pirates flying in their airships, deceptive flesh eating fairies, skilful goblins, giant trolls and wicked witches - will they all stand in your way? Or will they help you master the arcane minigames of Alchemy, Wizardry and Telepathy? It's all for you to discover in the magical adventures of Brunhilda!
• Epic and engaging storyline
• Over 6 hours of gameplay
• All dialogues with full voice over
• Beautiful hand drawn graphics
• Arcane mini-games to master
• Changes in interface texture (game speed improvements)
• Fixed problem with some french characters not displaying
• Fixed errors in german language version
• Windows XP/Vista/7
• DirectX 8
• 1 GHz
• 256 MB RAM