BroadGun pdfMachine Ultimate 14.24 Retail Preactivated zoo
Broadgun Software is committed to delivering superior pdf software products that can be customized to meet your specific requirements. pdfMachine is simple and fast, with no complicated options and is a native Windows print driver. If you know how to print from an application then you can use pdfMachine! PDF enabled software is a vital component for every desktop. PDF or Portable Document Format is a widely used file format originally developed by Adobe. This format is rapidly becoming the defacto standard for publishing on the web. Our pdf writer pdfMachine converts a print stream from an application directly into a PDF. Once you have installed the pdf writer, open your document that you want to convert, then click "print", select the "Broadgun pdfMachine printer" and that's it! pdfMachine is simple and fast, with no complicated options and is a native Windows print driver. If you know how to print from an application then you can use pdfMachine!
pdfMachine ultimate contains of the base functionality of 'pdfMachine pro' plus:
* 'Word Mail Merge' allows you to use Microsoft Word Mail Merge to send bulk emails with customised PDF attachments to each recipient.
* Parameter parsing - control the PDF generation pipeline from instructions embedded into the content of the document.
The Benefits of PDF:
PDF documents generated by pdfMachine, when printed or viewed, maintain the integrity of all formatting in the original document. PDF files preserve documents formats independent of software, hardware, or operating system used to generate the original file. They can be opened, read and printed by many free PDF readers available on the web, and viewed on operating systems such as Windows, MacOS, and Unix variants.
PDF format is the best document format for long-term digital archival. Often software becomes obsolete, rendering some documents unreadable by current technology. Widely published formats, such as PDF, are more future proof that proprietary formats such as MS Word. In 50 years time, even if PDF's are not used anymore, all you need is the PDF specification and you can have a viewer developed to read your documents.
PDF has the ability to store text in a searchable form.
PDF files can be viewed within Netscape and Internet Explorer. These files can then be saved for off-line use or printed. This makes for easy use within an intranet or website.
Colour and Size:
PDF files enable sharp, colour-precise printing on most printers with precise onscreen colour match regardless of monitor brand. Users can magnify documents up to 800% without the loss of clarity in text or graphics. PDF files can be optimized and are often smaller than conventional document formats.
• Print to create PDF
• PDF Editing and mark-up
• Open any PDF
• Comment PDF
• Multilingual font support
• Mail Integration
• Small File Sizes
• Voice annotations
• Text annotations
• PDF Stationery
• Text and image watermarks
• Security Encryption
• Active URLs
• N-Up Printing
• MS Office Integration
• MS IE Integration
• Network Installations
• Bookmark Editing
• Word Mail Merge
• Digital Signatures
• Parameter parsing
• Scanning Support
• Custom toolbar
• Terminal Server
• Set Next Action
• Set Document properties
• Multiple Print Profiles / Multiple Printers
• Windows XP/Vista x64 drivers
• File embedding/attaching
• Windows 2000 / 2003 / 2008 / XP / Vista / 7 (all x64 platforms are supported)
• Microsoft Word 2000 / 2002 (XP) / 2003 / 2007 / 2010
Changes in version 14.24, 20-May-2011:
* support for SSL / TLS / SMTP mail, eg gmail
* Digital Signatures for last page
* No longer crashes in Vista when swapping page orientation for a stamp
* Digital Signature preview changes orientation with change in page orientation
* No longer crashes when a stamp is inserted for all pages on a single page PDF (Win 2008 x64 only)
* No longer crashes when saving a sticky note. (Win 2008 R2 with particular versions of Adobe Reader)
* No longer goes to incorrect last page when selected from thumbnails (rotated pages only).
* Uninstall now removes all files, and requires administrator login to run
* No longer crashes when the stamp string ends in a %
* Font problem corrected for advertisement in non-English languages
* Mail Merge does not fail with 2 byte characters in the Excel column name
* Improved handling of sticky note and digital signature annotations