BRiDGE 2011-HEiST (+ Cover)
PC | English | The times Software Series | 27/4/2011 | 50 Mb
Its ease of play makes it a firm favourite for beginners, whilst the depth of strategy allows it to be a game that can be studied by the most serious card player. This program lets you pit your wits against your computer. If you're a complete beginner, then a comprehensive set of rules is included, along with hints & tips on how to play the game from bidding for a contract, to playing tricks and scoring points.
Guaranteed to get you hooked!
* Includes a comprehensive set of rules, hints & tips section
* Hints button suggests the best strategic move for you to make
* Includes a beginners and experts bidding system along with many advanced bidding options
* Saves unfinished games so you can come back to it
* Lets you examine your game using the Take Back and Review buttons
* Try to outwit your PC with clever bids and strategic moves
Platform Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows Millenium, Windows XP, Windows 95, Windows 98 SE
Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000 or XP
Pentium 100 MHz Processor
16-bit colour screen
16-bit sound card