BricsCad Pro 10.4.11 Portable | 101.54 MB
Bricscad is the powerful DWG-alternative CAD platform that enables DWG-based applications and offers a complete and recognizable feature set to professional users.
Here are 10 reasons why to choose Bricscad:
You can modernize your CAD for 1/5 the price of AutoCAD.
Bricscad offers full-function 2D/3D DWG-based CAD and a compelling technology roadmap.
Bricscad comes with friendly upgrade policies.
The people behind Bricscad are CAD veterans committed to world-class support.
Most users are transitioning from AutoCAD to Bricscad in one week or less.
Bricscad has over 100,000 users around the world and earned a 98% satisfaction rating.
Users and administrators in organizations with both Bricscad and AutoCAD prefer Bricscad.
Bricscad offers an AutoCAD-compatible programming platform that supports existing applications.
Increasingly, top developers are offering their existing AutoCAD applications and add-ons on Bricscad.
You can try it right now for free!
Thanks to the extended list of compatible API's available (LISP, SDS, COM, BRX), Bricscad V10 is now chosen by more than hundred of application developers so far to port their AutoCAD® based application to. Each application extends Bricscad V10 feature set to a new level.
Applications in main domains, such as AEC, GIS, Mechanical and Civil Engineering lift the Bricscad platform to the highest professional level. With a constant growing number of available engineering applications the Bricscad platform offers real solutions for the job to be done.
By enabling DWG based solutions in every engineering domain Bricsys now finally can offer freedom in the decision process. As from Bricscad V10 on, the DWG world does have a real choice. Bricscad V10 combines professional engineering solutions with a fair and transparent pricing model, and a user friendly upgrade policy.
Bricscad is worldwide leader in DWG alternative CAD. Bricscad V10 - today available in 13 languages - offers an international platform for applications. Bricsys - the company behind Bricscad - assists developers actively with the porting of regional and international applications. Together with the application developers, Bricsys is building an international DWG based engineering community.
High quality support
In addition to its technological strength, Bricsys delivers high quality support to each user, each developer, every day and everywhere. Bricsys’ customers are leaders in their field and require a zero tolerance support. Bricsys eliminates barriers between its technical teams and the users of its products. Bricsys customers - anywhere on the globe - can communicate their support requests directly with the Bricsys support team.
And finally, yes we know that our pricing is one of the main reasons why most people ultimately prefer our technology. Comparable quality for far less money. Download V10 and try it out for free for the next 30 days. We are confident…
Version 10.4.11 - 20/07/2010
* SR23730 - FONT PREVIEW: improved visibility of used text.
* SR20247, SR23085 - MNU to CUI converter: separators like [~--] were not recognized, submenus with diesel expressions did not get hasDiesel attribute.
* XREF: huge text size was used to display the path of missing Xref files.
* SR21802, SR22415, SR22416, SR25007 - XREF: status was changed to Unresolved after the drawing was saved as R18, R15 or R14.
* SR22705 - XREF: text with annotative scale, contained in an xref, was not displayed in paperspace viewports.
* SR24437 - VBA: loading a large VBA project could fail if updating of references was required.
* SR24528 - MATCHPROP: a crash occurred when copying properties from a polyline to a lightweight polyline (or vice versa).
* SR24618 - SNAP: crash occurred while snapping to SPLINE in user-provided drawing.
* SR24620 - PRINT diagnostics: wrong paper name was used when reporting internal status of printing process (when QAFLAGS bit 256 is set).
* SR24709 - PRINT: lineweight of thin polyline segments, preceding segments with width, was ignored during printing and print preview.
* SR24918, SR25102 - LEADER: object was displayed incorrectly if loaded from a dwg2010 drawing. This happened because MTEXT annotation width and height are no longer stored in dwg2010 format drawings.
* SR24931 - crash report: made processing of cropped raster images more robust.
* SR24970 - LAYER COMBO: after creating a new drawing with the 'newwiz' command, the layer combo box in the Entity Properties Toolbar was not updated according to the active drawing.
* SR24980 - REFEDIT: edited drawings were saved using the current dwg format, instead they must be saved back to their original format (not to the format specified by SAVEFORMAT).
* SR25021, SR25164 - DDEDIT FOCUS: right-click a Text entity, choose 'Edit Text', change the text, click OK. The first time this would work all right but from the second time, the edit text dialog did not get the keyboard focus so one had to click in the dialog before typing. This regression had been introduced in V10.4.7.
* SR25034 - REFEDIT: a crash occurred when the drawing of the preview in the Reference Edit dialog was aborted before completion.
* HATCH: when using the OpenGL graphics device, hatches in scaled inserts were displayed with incorrect transformation.
* SR23841 - LISP: ssget did not work correctly if RTDXF0 was used as restype when building the filter.
* SR24377 - LISP: (ssget "_X" '((0 . "INSERT") (66 . 0))) did not select inserts without attributes.
* SR24888 - DCL: if the dialog focus was manipulated by the function mode_tile before calling start_dialog, the focus no longer is switched to the ok or cancel button.
* SR25044 - LISP dwg and editor reactors: the timing and behaviour of ":vlr-beginClose", ":vlr-databaseConstructed" and ":vlr-databaseToBeDestroyed" events was incorrect.
* LISP: dxf output/entget operations could lead to crash when applied to vertices of erased polylines.
* LISP - (vlax-safearray-fill): when a safearray of type 'vlax-vbvariant' was filled with 'nil' values, the Variant elements were mistakenly set to VT_BOOL instead of VT_EMPTY.
* CRASH REPORTS: added call stack data for Lispex.dll and drx applications. Added Bricscad version number.
Home Page -