Breeze Systems PSRemote 1.9.1 Portable | 7.51 MB
PSRemote...The leading application for controlling Canon PowerShot cameras from a Windows PC. It gives a high degree of control over the camera and includes a live viewfinder display allowing the camera to be operated up to 5m (16 feet) from the computer using a standard USB cable. PSRemote is designed for all Canon PowerShot cameras that support remote capture including the G9, G7, SX100 IS, S5 IS, A640, S80, Pro1, G6, S3 IS, S2 IS, S70, A620, A520 and many other cameras.
What is PSRemote?
It's a compact and robust downloadable software program that allows photographs to be taken with a Canon PowerShot camera and viewed within seconds on a Windows PC. Learn More
Why Use PSRemote?
PSRemote enables Canon PowerShot camera users to:
- Control the camera from a Windows PC
- Operate the camera from a distance and in inaccessible locations
- Take photo booth style sequences of photos and print them out automatically
- See live viewfinder display on PC screen
- See large high resolution previews of shots on the PC within seconds
- Take better product shots for eBay and other online auctions/stores
- Improve exposure control in tricky lighting conditions
- Gain unrivalled control of camera settings in tethered operation
- Create time lapse sequences over short or extended periods
- Use motion detection to automatically take pictures for wildlife photography and security applications (requires Webcam Zone Trigger which must be purchased separately).
Use the large preview image to display:
- Flashing highlights to indicate over-exposed areas
- Grid overlay to assist accurate alignment