Brainpipe v1.0 | 17.9 MB
What is BRAINPIPE? Is it an otherworldly mind control device, masquerading as a seemingly quaint computer game? Is it a gateway to worlds beyond our own, created by eldritch wizardry and invoked by strange creatures hidden away on uncharted islands in the South Pacific? Perhaps it’s a message from the future, an instruction to mankind to uplift humanity to a higher state of being. Or maybe it’s just an addictive endurance run game from Digital Eel. BRAINPIPE is a unique gaming experience.
Brainpipe is a mindblowing virtual trip through your subconscious.
The ultimate objective is to transcend humanity. You do this by navigating the tunnels of your mind, exercising your hand-eye coordination while relishing in the funkadelic sights and sounds of your inner self. Collect the illuminated glyphs while avoiding the nasty obstacles. They may look all nice and shiny, even warm and inviting, but each brush with them brings you one step closer to eternal darkness! BRAINPIPE is also an easy game to play, hearkening back to the classic arcade games of yesteryear. A one click interface keeps you focused on the action, instead of searching for the right key to press, and is a perfect complement to the soothing audio and visuals. Are you ready for a trip beyond space? Beyond time? Beyond MIND? Experience BRAINPIPE today!
- Single-player arcade action with a psychedelic twist from the masters of trippy computer gaming, Digital Eel.
- Relive the ‘60s and ‘70s without getting hassled by The Man.
- One click intuitive interface that will have you playing in seconds.
- Ten levels of ramping perplexity and oddness.
- Eight distracting obstacles to avoid.
- Spinning glyphs to collect, including the awesome UNHUMANITY golden glyph! Transcend your humanity and reveal your true self!
- Relaxing colorful three dimensional visuals race through your mind.
- Hypnotic sound and music featuring Eelmix sound management.
- Creepy eyeball buttons.
- Playable full screen or windowed.
- Mouse, joystick, and gamepad support.
Windows minimum Requirements:
♦ Pentium 1.8 GHz
♦ 512 MB RAM
♦ Windows XP or Vista
♦ 50 MB HDD
♦ ATI Radeon X700+ or NVidia 6800+ video card
♦ Windows Compatible Sound Card
♦ OpenGL 1.1 compatible video drivers
homepage - http://www.shrapnelgames.com/