BOSS RiverCAD Professional for AutoCAD 8.1 | 101.9 MB
RiverCAD® is the leading software that incorporates HEC-RAS and HEC-2 in AutoCAD. It includes a range of features and capabilities that automates HEC-RAS modeling tasks. Automatic cross section cutting, mapping of roughness values and bank station locations, floodplain mapping, floodway determination, bridges, culverts, and more. RiverCAD is used by over 2,500 organizations worldwide such as URS, Jacobs, CH2M Hill, AMEC, HDR, and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
Advanced HEC-RAS Software in AutoCAD
RiverCAD® is a sophisticated river modeling software that completely supports HEC-RAS and HEC-2 within AutoCAD. RiverCAD makes it extremely easy to compute water surface profiles for modeling bridges, culverts, spillways, levees, bridge scour, floodway delineation, flood plain reclamation, stream diversions, stream restorations, stream realignments, channel improvements, and split flows. RiverCAD reads and writes data from the latest versions of HEC-RAS and HEC-2.
* Automates HEC-RAS and HEC-2 cross section cutting,
analysis, flood plain mapping, and all related modeling tasks
* Seamlessly runs HEC-RAS and HEC-2 in all versions of AutoCAD,
Land Desktop, and Civil3D
* Numerous automation mapping tools for extracting cross sections
from various digital terrain data, contours, TINs, DTMs, DEMs,
LiDAR, survey files, surveyed cross sections, etc.
* Automatic mapping of bank station locations, flow lengths, levee locations,
ineffective flow areas, Manning’s roughness data from topographic map data
* Automatic generation of flood plain and floodway maps, ready for
* Sophisticated bridge and culvert analysis, automating the process of
designing and analyzing roadway crossings
* Automated bridge scour computations for FHWA and state DOT roadway
* Imports and exports standard HEC-RAS and HEC-2 model files, ready for
RiverCAD is the only software of its kind that completely automates HEC-RAS and
HEC-2 within AutoCAD, Land Desktop, and Civil3D. Users of RiverCAD frequently state that they are able to complete their HEC-RAS projects up to 10 times faster than when using the standard US Army Corps of Engineers HEC-RAS. Both US and metric (SI) units are supported.
homepage - http://www.bossintl.com/rivercad-overview.html