SKIDROW released Borderlands 2 v1.3.1 Update
1.3.1 Patch Notes
- Added support for text input using the gamepad for Steam's Big Picture mode.
- Fixed a bug causing players to sometimes get stuck in the "Whoops" mission of the Captain Scarlett DLC.
- Deathtrap can no longer restore an enemy's shields, even though it was hilarious.
- Fixed a bug that caused off-hand weapons to sometimes deal improper damage while Gunzerking.
- Addressed an issue where shotguns did not receive full damage boosts from skills and gear.
1.3.0 Patch Notes
- Fixed the "use" description text on the HUD getting cut off prematurely when binding "use" to certain keys.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the critical hit bonus to inconsistently be included on the item card of weapons that modify this stat like Miss Moxxi's Bad Touch.
- Fixed a bug causing decals to not be displayed when the framerate was set to 30FPS Capped.
- Fixed a bug causing head customizations from the Mr. Torgue DLC to not unlock properly for Sirens and Mechromancers.
- Fixed a bug where profiles would refuse to save when they were already corrupted on startup.
- Fixed a bug where profile restoration code would sometimes trigger inappropriately.
1. Unpack release
2. Run Borderlands.2.v1.3.1.Update.exe
4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder to the main install folder and overwrite
5. Block the game in your firewall and mark our cracked content as secure/trusted in your antivirus program
6. Play the game
7. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy
Use B2Launcher.exe, included with the cracked content, for setting the language of your choice.
You don't need to have any of the previous updates installed, as this update is featuring all previous updated content.
Get Borderlands.2.Mr.Torgues.Campaign.of.Carnage.DLC-SKIDROW, if you want all the DLC currently released.