Ok no scene release yet, here's P2P release Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt DLC Include Update v1.3.1 Hotfix Cracked. Add-on Content, Borderlands 2 required to play.
- Includes all other Updates and hotfix
- Includes only the new DLC, no previous DLC
- Playable online via LAN and Steamworks
- SKIDROW mislabeled their release: v1.3.2 is not released on 10-01-2012
- Install Borderlands.2.Mr.Torgues.Campaign.of.Carnage.DLC.Proper-SKIDROW before this release
to get all DLC
- If you have any problems, run "PLAY ONLINE & TROUBLESHOOTING.ink"
- For more information about the fixes, read "README_FIXES.txt"
- Update 1.3.1 Hotfix - Thanks to sam2k8
- The New DLC - Thanks to :IamAWESOME:
- SteamEmu Crack - Thanks to sam2k8 & SKIDROW
- Name Changer - Thanks to supraspecies
- Language Changer - Thanks to SKIDROW
- LAN online fix - Thanks to Tunngle & sam2k8
- No-Intro Fix - Thanks to SENSEMAN
- SteamInstall Fix - Thanks to WretchedStain
- Steamworks Fix - Thanks to sam2k8
- Windows 8 Fix - Thanks to Nighthawk441
1. Copy the contents of the "Update 1.3.1 Hotfix + DLC" Folder and the "Crack" Folder to your
Borderlands 2 Game Folder (E.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\2k Games\Borderlands 2)
2. (Optional) Use the fixes
3. Start Game:
- For Hammerlock DLC: Go to Hunter's Grotto with fast travel to start the Sir Hammerlock's
Big Game Hunt DLC
4. Your Done, have Fun!
- = Official notes | * = Unofficial notes
Borderlands 2 Update v1.0.1:
-Minor bug fixes
*Disabled Golden Keys Exploit
Borderlands 2 Update v1.0.2:
-Fixed issue with trading negative credit values.
-Fixed issue regarding pre-order incentives.
-Fixed issue regarding connectivity problems involving routers with restricted Firewall UDP settings.
*Some DLC got fixed
Borderlands 2 Update v1.0.3:
- Fixed an issue regarding the "Ignore" feature in the mission log.
*Contains Launcher and nickname bug
Borderlands 2 Update v1.1.0:
- Fixed some cases where the Logitech G19 screen would show incorrect information for the friends list.
- Fixed players losing ammo when reloading a savegame with max ammo and a stockpile relic equipped.
- Fixed the vendor UI sometimes showing a count of 1 less item in the player's backpack than is actually there.
- Fixed the favorite/trash icons in the inventory sometimes disappearing when scrolling the inventory list.
- Fixed players getting stuck in a white box when two people try to travel at once and one is in a vehicle.
- Fixed co-op players sometimes spawning at different places after a level transition.
- Fixed the "has abandoned your struggle!" message sometimes appearing with no player name.
- Fixed mini-map fog-of-war sometimes not uncovering correctly when first loading a saved game as a client.
- Fixed a rare crash when trying to select a menu item with the keyboard after playing the game with a gamepad.
- Added "(undiscovered)" entries to the challenge log for challenges that the player has not yet found.
- Fixed a rare crash in the launcher related to using a gamepad.
- Fixed client players sometimes seeing fired bullets fly off in random directions.
- Fixed a blocker in the "Do No Harm" quest. This fix prevents the bug and corrects the issue for any character hit
by this bug.
- Fixed a case where players were sometimes being sent back to the main menu after their online status changed when
playing a LAN game.
- Fixed a case where shields that reduce the player's health were sometimes not showing how much health they reduce.
- The inventory screen will no longer jump to the top of the list when using a customization item.
- Fixed a case where clients and servers would sometimes see different fast-travel stations available to them.
- Fixed a bug that could cause challenges to re-complete all 5 tiers over and over again.
- Fixed players who have lost access to their 3rd or 4th weapon slot erroneously.
- Allowed players to trade with each other when at maximum backpack capacity if they're trading the same number of
items with each other.
*Includes Mechromancer for the pre-order versions! (SKIDROW)
*Only servers with v1.1.0 or above are showed in "Find games"
*Unlocks with ini files are disabled
Borderlands 2 Update v1.1.1:
-Modified profile behavior to prevent possible data loss.
*Support for the Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty DLC
Borderlands 2 Update v1.1.2:
Prevents data instability when launched with unsupported commands.
Borderlands 2 Update v1.1.3:
- Added a toggle for whether textures should fade or pop in when a higher-resolution version loads.
High-end computers can disable this to avoid seeing lower-resolution textures streaming in.
- Added the ability to reset all challenge progress for a character once they've completed 85% of all non-DLC,
non-area-specific challenge levels. This will keep the player's current challenge bonuses and rank, but reset
all challenge progress to 0 and allow challenges to be re-completed for additional ranks and bonuses. Resetting
is available on the "challenges" screen of the status menu and will display as a tooltip at the bottom of the
screen if the player has met the criteria.
- Fixed a bug where profile files set to "read only" were not being saved.
- Fixed a performance issue in Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty content with PhysX set to Medium or High.
Borderlands 2 Update v1.2.0:
- Fixed fast travel stations from downloadable content sometimes disappearing when loading a saved game.
- Fixed an issue where players could occasionally be unable to connect to one another if one of them had recently
been in DLC that the other doesn't have.
- Fixed an issue where players were sometimes unable to pick items up after another player had bulk-picked-up a
- Fixed a bug in the inventory UI when quickly scrolling to the bottom of a list using the mouse wheel.
- Improved PhysX fluid rendering quality at high resolutions.
- Improved NVIDIA 3D Vision integration.
- Fixed the "Inverted reverse steering" option not working for clients in a multiplayer game.
- Fixed the player's backpack sort setting not persisting.
- Fixed an issue causing players to sometimes crash or freeze after killing Master Gee in the Captain Scarlett DLC.
- Fixed challenges showing inaccurate completion amounts for area-specific challenges.
- Fixed a bug where the player's active mission would sometimes fall back to main-game missions when completing other
missions in DLC areas.
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to lose mission rewards that they had not claimed when switching between Normal
mode and True Vault Hunter mode.
- Added a confirmation dialog when opening the golden chest in Sanctuary.
- Fixed Arid Nexus Badlands showing an undiscovered challenge that was not attainable.
- Restored some lost progress to players who have had their profiles reset. To ensure you are credited for as much
progress as possible, please load your character, select "Continue" on the Main Menu, and then "Save and Quit" after
you enter the world. Repeat this process for each character in your character list.
- Fixed the Mechromancer's Anarchy skill sometimes losing stacks incorrectly for multiplayer clients.
- Fixed a bug causing players to sometimes get stuck zoomed in when in "fight for your life" mode.
- Fixed challenge "For The Hoard!" to work properly after resetting challenges.
- Fixed a bug that could sometimes cause players' skill points to be reset when loading their character.
- Fixed a bug that could cause enemies and missions to be locked to an incorrect level.
- Fixed bug causing Tediore reloads to get Amplify shield damage bonuses for each round remaining in the clip.
- Amplify damage from Amplify Shields is now divided among all projectiles fired from a single shot.
- Balance adjustments to "The Bee":
- Increased Recharge Delay
- Significantly increased Recharge Rate
- Reduced Amplify damage
- DLC raid bosses no longer drop Seraph crystals in Normal Mode.
- Reduced level of DLC raid bosses in Normal Mode.
- Fixed issue resulting in infinite leveling exploit with Fleshstick.
- Increased the health of Terramorphous, Willhelm, and Blue.
- Additional miscellaneous balance tweaks.
- Fixed issues with the following missions that could cause players to get stuck or not be able to complete them:
- Plan B
- Wildlife Preservation
- Mighty Morphin
- Animal Rescue: Food
- The Man Who Would Be Jack
- Get To Know Jack
- Where Angels Fear to Tread
- Trailer Trashing
- Clan War: First Place
- Stalker of Stalkers
- The Once and Future Slab
- Home Movies
- Shielded Favors
- You Are Cordially Invited: Tea Party
- (Captain Scarlett) Freedom of Speech
Borderlands 2 Update v1.2.1:
- Fixed an issue causing bank slots to be capped at 14 instead of 16.
- Fixed a crash when loading a character that had the "Mighty Morphin" mission active in the
"Collect 4 samples" state.
Borderlands 2 Update v1.2.2:
- Fixed an issue involving progress on some area-specific challenges being incorrectly associated with the wrong
challenge. As a result, progress on some area-specific challenges made following the 1.2.0 update may be shifted
to another challenge.
Borderlands 2 Update v1.3.0:
- Fixed the "use" description text on the HUD getting cut off prematurely when binding "use" to certain keys.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the critical hit bonus to inconsistently be included on the item card of weapons
that modify this stat like Miss Moxxi's Bad Touch.
- Fixed a bug causing decals to not be displayed when the framerate was set to 30FPS Capped.
- Fixed a bug causing head customizations from the Mr. Torgue DLC to not unlock properly for Sirens and Mechromancers.
- Fixed a bug where profiles would refuse to save when they were already corrupted on startup.
- Fixed a bug where profile restoration code would sometimes trigger inappropriately.
Borderlands 2 Update v1.3.1:
- Added support for text input using the gamepad for Steam's Big Picture mode.
- Fixed a bug causing players to sometimes get stuck in the "Whoops" mission of the Captain Scarlett DLC.
- Deathtrap can no longer restore an enemy's shields, even though it was hilarious.
- Fixed a bug that caused off-hand weapons to sometimes deal improper damage while Gunzerking.
- Addressed an issue where shotguns did not receive full damage boosts from skills and gear.
Borderlands 2 Update v1.3.1 Hotfix:
* Fixed update 1.3.1 and LAN