Blueberry Garden v1.1 cracked-THETA | 11.04 MB
Congratulations Blueberry Garden! Winner of the Seumas McNally Grand Prize for 'Best Independent Game' at the 2009 Independent Games Festival. Also a winner for 'Best Innovation' at the 2008 Swedish Game Awards.
Blueberry Garden is a short and experimental game about exploring a strange world. It is set in an ever-changing ecosystem and your goal is to find out what's going on among the softly swaying trees and mysterious creatures living there.
The game is a relaxing, yet intense experience for people who like soaring through the sky.
• Interactive fairytale — no film sequences or dialogues
• Food — Try out the effects of various fruits and use their effects to navigate the landscape more easily
• Story — Experience two different endings depending on your choices and your skill
• Living world — Plants, fruits and animals living in symbiosis
• Music — Fantastic piano tunes by Daduk
• Windows XP/Vista
• DirectX 9c
• 2 GHz
• 1 GB RAM
• 256 MB Video (Pixel shader 2.0)