This is the final version of DaVinci Resolve 10. The program at least requires a Windows 7 Pro 64 bit with SP1 to install.
DaVinci Resolve 10 features a completely redesigned user interface that's designed to be extremely fast to use and to eliminate unnecessary clicks and settings. A job can be up and running in three clicks: one to log in, one to drop media into the project and the next to grade.
DaVinci Resolve 10 includes plenty of incredible features like a new streamlined project import, export and selection workflow. You get scrubbable media thumbnails to speed up shot selection, production metadata fields for entering on set shot notes and larger color control palettes to give faster access to grading tools. There are also new clear graphical palettes for control of power windows, keys, sizing, tracking and stabilization, camera raw and data burn ins.
What's new in DaVinci Resolve 10.1:
- Rich Text Title support
- Take Selector to preview and align multiple takes
- Copy timeline clips via Option + Drag
- FCPX Import: Imports sync-audio as a compound clip
- FCPX Import: Compound clips with single A/V elements are split into individual clips
- Import font properties from FCP7 XML
- Support for timeline markers
- Support for Generator sizing, cropping and composition
Color Page Updates
- Copy and paste of Power Windows with metadata
- Additional highlight difference mode
- Support for rectangle patch size for monitor calibration
- Added monitor calibration support using SpectraCal CalMan
- Ability to expand/collapse mark store groups from the BMD panel
- Ability to add marks on mark store sub-groups
- Expanded preserve options in ColorTrace, Gallery and copy timeline grades
Stereoscopic 3D Support Updates
- Single editable timeline containing both eyes
- Edit timeline eye selection for viewing
- Media Pool Left/Right clip syncing and split
- Media Pool eye selection for viewer, clip attributes and metadata
- Support for stereo track mattes
- Additional Media Pool columns to indicate stereo sync and linked audio offset
- Color page gang controls for floating windows
- Option of first or middle frame for auto colour and alignment processing
- Ripple node labelling from one eye to the other
- Stereoscopic 3D filter options for convergence, auto-align, swapped media and floating windows
- Convergence for mono-clips, titles, mattes and node sizing
- Support for Final Cut Pro X 10.1 XML
- Ability to add clips from folder and sub-folders to MediaPool with matching bins automatically created
- Ability to ColorTrace all versions from source to target
- Support for trimming frame-based formats such as ARRIRAW, DPX and DNG
- Support for PSD frames
- Support for PNG frames
- Support for ARRI metadata
- Support for Canon C500 v1.1 IDTs
- Sony MXF audio rendering
- Support for Avid FrameFlex
- Bitrate control for easyDCP renders
- Slate TC field editing in the media pool
- Additional DCI XYZ timeline colorspace option for JPEG2000 and easyDCP clips
- General performance and stability improvements
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 7 Pro 64 bit with SP1
- 12 GB of system memory is recommended and 8 GB is the minimum supported
- Blackmagic Design Desktop Video version 9.7.7 or later
- NVIDIA/ATI Driver version – As required by your GPU
- RED ROCKET Driver version 1.4.36
- RED ROCKET Firmware version 220.127.116.11
1) Unpack and install the program.
2) A reboot might be required after installation.
3) Copy the executable and cracked dll file to default program folder.
4) That's it.. Enjoy it!
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve 10.1.0.21 - Uploaded - RapidGator