BlackBerry For Dummies, Fourth Edition
For Dummies | 2010 | ISBN: 0470886811 | 408 pages | PDF | 10,1 MB
Get the most juice out of your BlackBerry handheld!
Feature-rich and complex, the BlackBerry is the number one smartphone in the corporate world is among the most popular handhelds for business users. This new and updated edition includes all the latest and greatest information on new and current BlackBerry mobile devices.
Covering a range of valuable how-to topics, this helpful guide explores the BlackBerry's most useful features, techniques for getting the most out of your BlackBerry, and practical information about power usage.
* Covers all aspects of the number one smartphone in the corporate world—the BlackBerry
* Reviews managing appointments, creating a To Do list, getting online, using e-mail, and taking photos
* Shares navigation tips and shortcuts as well as essential applications for the BlackBerry
* Addresses power usage and consumption
* Advises on how to take advantage of the expandable memory
In addition, BlackBerry For Dummies, 4th Edition explains business tools, games, and great sites that deliver what you need for your BlackBerry, when you need it.