Bitsum Process Lasso Pro v3.52.0 | 500kb
Process Lasso is a unique new technology that will, amongst other things, improve your PC's responsiveness and stability. Windows, by design, allows programs to monopolize your CPU without restraint -- leading to freezes and hangs. Process Lasso's ProBalance technology intelligently adjusts the priority of running programs so that badly behaved programs won't interfere with your ability to use the computer!
In addition, Process Lasso offers capabilities such as default process priorities and affinities, termination of disallowed processes, instance count limits, a system responsiveness graph, logging of processes, and much more!
Once you install Process Lasso, it'll just start working. More advanced users can tweak the configuration, but you needn't touch anything to have it instantly improve your system responsiveness and prevent stalls in high load situations.
* Process Lasso Features ProBalance dynamic priority and affinity optimization
* Default process priorities
* Default process CPU affinities
* Foreground boosting
* Limit number of program instances
* Disallow programs from running
* Process logging
* System responsiveness graph
* Stand-alone core engine
* Available in x86-32 and x86-64 builds
* Much more...
* Fix.Core: Fixed licensing error in free build - the core engine would have mysteriously quit working after a 7 days in v3.50.
* Fix.GUI: Fixed occasional failure to retrieve process icons for processes launched while GUI window is open.
* Addition.GUI: Added option to hide process icons in the listview, reducing RAM use by the GUI considerably when hidden.
* Addition.GUI: Added option to hide the graph.
* Addition.GUI: Main window now accepts drag and drop of a new INI configuration file.
* Change.GUI: Changed process context menu item 'open containing folder' to 'locate executable on disk', and changed the code so that explorer is launched with the executable's process auto-selected in the file view.
* Change.GUI: Slightly improved performance of window painting.
* Change.GUI: Many internal optimizations and tweaks.
* Change.GUI: Renamed process context submenu 'Misc. advanced' to 'Other actions'.
* Change.GUI: Added 'Search for process name online' option to process context menu, in the 'Other actions' submenu.
* Change.GUI: Removed graph overlay message, 'commercial users: You must purchase a license within 7 days'.
* Change.Installer: Updated to NSIS 2.44.
* Change.Localization: Updated Serbian translation.
Process Lasso runs on all editions of Windows 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, and 7 beta.
homepage - http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php