BitStreamTools Transport Stream Packet Editor v0.755 | 1.70 MB
The Transport Stream Packet Editor application was designed to help you trim and perform error scans on Transport Stream files (.ts) containing either MPEG2 video data or h.264 video data.The data can be standard definition or high definition, SD MPEG2, HD MPEG2, and 720p and 1080i h.264.TSPE can analyse the stream and scan for the most common types of capture errors, that is 'continuity errors' and 'TEI errors'.
· A fast, capable, straightforward non-linear Editor and Analyser for transport streams (.ts and .m2ts) - e.g. camcorder, recorded TV, etc
· Can edit (cut) commercials from captured sources with assisted commercial detection
· Advanced technical features for expert users
· Wide compatibility with input stream types and sources
· Hopefully this will fix the issues you have had with edits.
· If you have a full licence you might have to regenerate your activation details and email them in again.
· New 30 day temp licence, everyone's temp licences get reset to 30 days!
· Quite a few new features added to 0.755, the most notable is the Table Editor.
· This auto-sorts and auto-selects video and audio PIDs, can create missing PAT / PMT files for Topfield PVRs and others, supports ITVHD, AC3 stream now prefered instead of the mp2 audio description stream for BBCHD, fixes alot of broken tables from capture software outputs, you can drag/drop PIDs in the tree to re-order them and a whole host of other features too.
· One issue is still remaining however, audio resync offset is not working, this will be fixed in the next update.
Homepage - http://www.bitstreamtools.com/