Here's small size Binary Domain Update 2, patch notes available after the jump, enjoy.
Release Date: 08-06-2012
Binary Domain Update 2 info:
- Fixed an issue with cover-to-cover movement when using mouse and keyboard controls .
- Corrected jumbled Options menu tooltips.
- Voice controls are now disabled by default if no valid microphone is recognised.
- Updated keyboard controls for menu navigation (the cursor keys, ESC, and Return should now function correctly).
- Adjusted mouse movement for menu navigation (will now be less twitchy/sensitive).
- Fixed issue with minor corruption of the ‘Talk’ prompt in some languages.
- Fixed water corruption issue with certain Nvidia graphics drivers.
- Added an option to return the Field of View settings to the default.
- Added an option to switch the voices to English when playing with a non-English language pack installed (for example, the game can now be played with French text and English voices).
- Added an option in the Configuration Tool to disable the microphone altogether.
- Fixed an issue where the graphics settings would return to the defaults on opening the Configuration Tool.
1. Unpack release
2. Run Binary.Domain.Update.2.exe
4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder to the main install folder and overwrite
5. Play the game
6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!
You don't need to have any of the previous updates installed, as this update is featuring all previous updated content
Download from Extabit
Uploaded.to Squillion Exoshare