Best Service Convolution Space KONTAKT DVDR
Team DYNAMiCS | Release DATE: Aug 2010 | DVD1: 4.3GB
Welcome adventurers - to Convolution Space – an entirely new region of the sound universe containing unexplored and uncharted sonic landscapes! Based on a package of 8.5 GB of lovingly handcrafted Stereo and 5.1 Surround textures. This system is packed into the Native Instruments Kontakt 2 Player, with 625 instruments built in to combine and explore these textures endlessly, through the wonders of Convolution Based Spectral Recombination!
Your sound source for multimedia, commercials, movie and ambient music.
The technique is advanced and hard to explain, yet simple to use. Select an instrument, play it on your keyboard and tweak the ModWheel - and the texture you’re playing suddenly starts transforming into something completely different! You have entered Convolution Space!
Convolution Space was designd for all kind of atmospheres and is the first one using the innovative convolution technology:
* Abstract: Metaphysical and esoteric sounds that really fits no other description.
* Emotional: The beautiful, sad and ecstatic. Simply sounds that evoke emotion – mostly positive.
* Fantasy: Magical and otherworldly, these are sounds for your imagination.
* Mental: Sounds of the states of mind, ranging all the way from psychotic to the spiritual and psychedelic
* Scary: Sinister and malice, all for your horror soundtrack. This is not for the faint of heart.
* SciFi: For the future and all of it’s technology – and your high concept soundscape.
* Underground: dark and devoid of hope, these sound vibrate only downwards.
* Deep&Rumble: Earthshattering and relentless in the one pursue of deeper realms.
* Structures: The eerie and strange; these are places you normally avoid.
* Technology: The imaginary sounds of communicating CPU’s, searchlights and future machines
About the producer:
Magnus Lindberg, based in Stockholm, Sweden. Sound Designer for 15 years, with an obsession for the more esoteric sound designs; designing for games, films and retail, with clients as Microsoft, Nokia, MTV, Steinberg, Native Instruments and many, many more.
SUPPLiER..: Team DYNAMiCS
DATE....: Aug 2010
PACKAGER..: Team DYNAMiCS