Beginning Microsoft Excel 2010
Publisher: Apress; 1 edition (June 30, 2010) | ISBN-10: 1430229551 | 408 pages | PDF | 11 Mb
Beginning Microsoft Excel 2010 is a practical, step-by-step guide to getting started with the world’s most widely used spreadsheet application. The book offers a hands-on approach to learning how to create and edit spreadsheets, use various calculation formulas, employ charts/graphs, and get work done efficiently.
Microsoft is rolling out several new features with Excel 2010—perhaps the most notable is the ability to use Excel 2010 online and this collaborate on a project in real time. Beginning Microsoft Office 2010 keeps you up-to-date with all of these new features and more.
What you’ll learn
* What distinguishes 2010 from its immediate predecessor
* What distinguishes 2010 from Excel 2003
* Get started with data entry and formatting
* How to get started with formula writing skills
* Get started with database capabilities, including pivot tables
* How to get started with charting