Battleswarm: Field of Honor (2010)
Release: 2010 | PC | Windows | Eng | Developer: GameWorld Tech | 652 MB
Genre: real-time strategy
Battleswarm™: Field of Honor™ is a new genre-busting game that pits players of First-Person Shooters
(FPS) against players of Real-Time Strategy (RTS) in epic online battles waged between elite Human
soldiers and massive swarms of alien Bugs. For the first time players can experience nonstop action of
the Human side or the cold and calculating strategy of the Bug side with this new Combat Strategy genre.
• A free-to-play, real-time strategy (RTS) versus a first person shooter (FPS) game offering players a unique contrast of genres and revolutionary gameplay.
• Players can take control of a single soldier in team based first-person mode, armed with an arsenal of high-tech weapons and armor, or play as a Bug Commander for RTS combat, building hives, breeding bug units, and sending them into battle.
• Provides a new game option: the player-controlled monster horde. For the first time in an FPS, players can fight an alien army that is controlled by real intelligence, rather than settling for rigid and unrealistic AI.
• Offers a whole new dimension to the RTS genre with the most versatile RTS hero units – a wide variety of deadly Bug breeds, plus hives to create more, gives users an entire army at their disposal.
• Up to six players on a team play FPS against up to 4 RTS players. Join guilds, buy and sell items in a consignment store and increase your rank with ladders and tournaments play.
• Allows users to play the game and level their characters for free, with the option of using MetaTIX™ for player trades, premium content and in-game purchases.
Minimum System Requirements
• OS: Windows® XP SP2 or newer
• Processor: 2.2 GHz processor or higher
• Memory: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
• Graphics: 64 MB DirectX 7-compatible video card
• DirectX®: 9.0c or higher
• Hard Drive: 1.5 GB free
• Sound: DirectX-compatible sound card
• Multiplayer: Internet connection
Download from Hotfile:
Download from Fileserve:
Download from Uploading: