BatteryBar v188.8.131.528 | 1.44 Mb
BatteryBar is a simple, straight-forward, battery meter that monitors the status of your battery and displays your battery's status in the taskbar.
BatteryBar constantly monitors the status of your battery as you use your laptop. As it monitors your battery, it keeps historical data on your battery and provide you with a very accurate estimate of how much time is remaining on your battery.
Statistical Time Prediction
Always-on battery icon showing current battery status
Create a discharge/recharge profile of your battery
Determine "time remaining" based on historical usage profile of your battery
Display popup window with detailed battery information
Automatic upgrade notification popup for the latest stable release
Automatic upgrade notification popup for the latest beta release
Show low and critical battery notification warnings
View graph of your battery profiles
Change the current Windows power scheme
Automatically change power schemes when on battery or external power
Customize the look of BatteryBar with custom themes
Customize when the battery is reported as at low or critical level
Show low and critical battery warnings based on time remaining or percent remaining
* Vista style - The toolbar is using the same look and feel as the Vista taskbar buttons
* Statistical time prediction - BatteryBar monitors your battery and keeps a history of how long it takes for your battery to charge and discharges. That information is used to more accurately predict the life of your battery
* Translations - BatteryBar fully or partially supports 13 languages. Anyone may volunteer to translate BatteryBar to additional languages
* Detailed Battery Info - BatteryBar is now capable of collecting detailed information about your battery, including max capacity (mW), current capacity (mW), charge rate (mW), discharge rate (mW), and more.
* Automatic Update - BatteryBar will check for new versions at startup and automatically download the new version