Patch 7 now live. This Patch fixes the following:
- Fixed Bane not spawning in prison
- Fix elevator that wont move when generator is charged in GothamBridge
- Fix for getting stuck outside of GCPD shooting range
- Fix Jezebel Plaza Objective never clearing away after interrogating Santa Hat Thug
Patch for PC is now live. This Patch will fix the following:
- Fix for the issue that was causing credits, consumables, and profile progress to not be saved in Multiplayer.
- Fix for the Burnley Tower vent that Batman wasn't able to climb up
- Fix for Free Flow Focus mode not unlocking upon unlocking Shadow Vigilante rank 3
- Fixed player falling through elevators/world in most cases. For players that were stuck in free fall loop; if you are not back into the game or if it looks weird around you when you load the game, here are the steps:
* Go in pause menu and select Restart from Checkpoint.
* If Restart from checkpoint didnt work, trying beating up all enemies around you.
* If there arent any enemies around you, try going through a door.
Those steps should get you back into the game.
This update addresses several issues, including leveling progression not being saved correctly in some cases and Arkham credits not being awarded correctly.
Here's the full changelog:
- Fixed player progression reset when leaving the title
- Fixed consumables not being used/applied when activated in the pre-match lobby
- Fixed Arkham credits not being awarded after playing a match
- Fixed cases where purchasing credits were not working
- Reduced map vote countdown from 30 to 15 seconds
- Reduced map start countdown from 10 to 5 seconds
To everyone playing on the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3, we've not forgotten about you, either, and are working on some stuff to make your experience better too. Stay tuned.
You do not need any previous updates for this release. Check the included .txt file for a list of what's new. We have changed the tag to reflect the date when the update came out, because publisher is pushing out patches faster than we can count - this one was described as Patch 7.