Bits&Coffee Software have brought the new release of BatchPhoto Pro. Check out the changelog here.
BatchPhoto™ is a powerful all-in-one photo manipulation program for Windows and Mac OS X that lets photographers, web designers, business people, and families enhance photos quickly and efficiently. Simply select a group of photographs, and with a single operation annotate, touch-up, apply special effects, convert, resize, and rename every image in the group!
- Edit and convert hundreds of digital photos in one session with support for multi-core CPUs
- Convert to and from 170+ image formats, including: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, BMP, and more
- Change the cryptic names generated by digital cameras to meaningful names
- Edit your photos and upload them to Facebook or Flickr in the same session.
- Edit images, optimize for web use, then upload to FTP.
- Monitor folders for newly added images and automatically apply custom defined edits
- Support for RAW image formats (digital negatives) from DSLR digital cameras
- Edit photos, directly from Windows® Explorer's right-click menu, with custom profiles
- Create PDF albums from multiple digital photos for easy sharing
- Use predefined profiles and scripts with common edits to improve your productivity
Annotate & Decorate
- Automatically imprint the original date and time on dozens of digital photos
- Add single or multi-line text comments to pictures
- Decorate your photos with classic picture frames
- Protect photos with Watermarks as either text or logos
- Add grunge borders to your pictures in batch mode
- Add vintage picture frames to batches of photos
- Resize hundreds of photos in one step for easy sharing or to save space
- Easily adjust the DPI and the document size in inches
- Replace any color in the image, with another color or with the alpha channel
- Automatically rotate dozens of digital photos to portrait or landscape
- Cut a rectangular section from multiple images
- Rotate photos by a specified number of degrees
- Automatically adjust the contrast of dozens of photos in one session
- Sharpen pictures by enhancing edge contrast
- Accurately adjust contrast levels
- Automatically adjust gamma levels
- Adjust the light intensity of multiple photos at once
- Adjust the Red, Green and Blue color channels
- Transform multiple pictures from true colors to gray scale colors
- Make dozens of pictures look older, in warmer colors, with the sepia special effect
- Transform dozens of pictures to a charcoal sketch
- Make lots of pictures look like oil paintings in batch mode
- Highlights edges in picture with a 3D effect
- Make picture look like the photographic film was exposed to light
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese.
1. Install the application.
2. Patch the executable using our patcher.
BatchPhoto Pro 4.0 Build 2014.07.15 - Uploaded - RapidGator - Oboom