BatchPhoto Pro 2.5 Full | 7.01 MB
BatchPhoto is a powerful photo manipulation program that makes it easy to touch-up, annotate, transform, apply effects, and rename hundreds of photos in a single operation. Instead of enhancing and adjusting pictures individually, BatchPhoto lets you select a group of pictures, define a series of edits, and apply them in a single operation.
Features of "BatchPhoto Pro":
· Annotate: Add Comments, Date&Time, Text Watermarks, and Image Watermarks;
· Touch-Up: Adjust Brightness, Sharpness, Contrast, Colors, Reduce Noise, and more;
· Transform: Resize Photos, Create Thumbnails, Rotate, Crop, and more;
· Effects: Apply Sepia, Black & White, Charcoal Sketch, Oil Paint, Shade, Swirl, and more.
· Rename photos with meaningful names;
· Convert pictures from one image format to another (more than 100 image formats supported);
· Apply profiles on multiple pictures with the right mouse click directly from Windows Explorer;
· Use projects and profiles to improve your productivity;
· Take advantage of accurate previews for both the original and the enhanced photos.
· Pentium® or compatible processor at 1 GHz
· 512 MB RAM
· 30 MB free storage space on HDD
· Image Formats
· Added support for RAW image formats from digital camera makers like: Canon, Sony, Nikon, Olympus, Fuji, Kodak, Pentax and more!
· Added support for the creation of multipage PDF documents from multiple images
· Added support for multipage TIFF and GIF images
· User Interface
· Improved functionality for the user interface
· Global and RAW development settings
· Minor improvements & fixes
Homepage : www.batchphoto.com