BatchFTP 184.108.40.206 | 1.70 MB
BatchFTP setting new Standards for Bulk FTP Automation. Optimized for batch processing needs, this tool offers powerful and unparalleled features which makes it distinct and invaluable for bulk FTP needs. This tool offer powerful features to pro users, and ease of use to everyday FTP users.
*Auto generation of XML scripts
*Auto resume & Auto reconnect.
*Flexible operation through batches.
*Requires no manual intervention.
*Strong password protection.
*End to End scheduling option.
*Auto refresh options.
*Drag & Drop functionality.
*Various smart overwrite options.
*Ready backup before overwrite.
*Auto launch anti virus.
*Change file properties on server.
*Change packet size for bandwidth optimization.
*Adds File filters for file transfers & browsing.
*Supports Big/Small Icon view.
*Capable of creating HTML links.
*Command line support.
*Browse and transfer together.
*Session tracking and logging.
*UNIX links support.
*Auto & Batch mode.
*Auto check for updates. Thumbnail view.
*Customizable hot keys.
* Thumbnail view with option to choose one of the three thumbnail sizes. Check out local computer view and right click to see thumbnail options.
* Customize HOT keys per your needs. New option to create your own keyboard short keys for common action across BatchFTP 220.127.116.11. Check out under Tool options
* New option to customize backup file names during overwrites. Check out Batch properties at file transfer TAB, and hit Backup settings button to see new dialog box.
* History support during change directory. Now for both local and Remote computer view, BatchFTP remembers history of previously typed folder names. As you start typing, it will show you type ahead to choose from previously typed folders.
* Drag & drop not just between local and remote computer but, now you can drag an item from local computer directly to BatchItem view and it gets added for upload. Likewise you can drag an item from remote computer view directly to BatchItem view and it gets added for download. .
* Quite a few miscellaneous bug fixes.