Batch Watermark Creator 7.0.3 | 3.63 MB
Batch Watermark Creator (Easy Watermark) is a specialized tool for pictures watermark. It combines simplicity and efficiency and simplifies the process of creating and applying watermark to multiple files in multiple directories. Batch Watermark Creator allows you to add a text or images watermark to your photos in seconds! You can add copyright information to your web images, or you can add text to your digital photos.You can rotate a different degree for each individual image.And You can Compress,Restrain the size and draw the verge of the pictures.
Here are some key features of Batch Watermark Creator:
* Support more than 40 picture format (JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PCX, PNG, TGA, PBM, PGM, PPM, GIF, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX, WMF, FAX, PSD, PDD, PSP, CUT and PCD etc).
* The unique text smooth and the special effect technology, The text watermark effect is extremely ideal, may compare favorably with Photoshop.
* The visible watermark script editor, the script edition function is extremely formidable.
* Supports watermark types: text, image.
* Supports transparency, tiled of watermarks.
* Built-in picture editor.
* Adopt PNG compression technology, the verge of pictures will not be varicolored.
* Users can define pictures or words as watermark, and print on desired places of the pictures in batch.
* Parameters such as font size, color, position and so on can be defined by Users freely.
* Operation of the software is simple and easy.
* Support management of many watermarks simultaneously.
* Save the Users'setting automatically.
* Restrain the size of the targeted pictures.
* Compress and draw the verge of the pictures.
* Support the documentation operation of Drag and Drop, so long as directly Drag the picture from Windows explorer to the contact surface on, then join processing-table.
* Support watermark to revolve according to the angle.
* Support watermark tile and fit.
* The unique text watermark processing technology, the tile effect is more ideal.
* Support picture preview in processing.
The current version supports the image format as these:
• TIFF images (*.tif; *.tiff)
• GFI fax images (*.fax)
• SGI images (*.bw, *.rgb, *.rgba, *.sgi)
• Autodesk images files (*.cel; *.pic)
• Truevision images (*.tga; *.vst; *.icb; *.vda; *.win)
• ZSoft Paintbrush images (*.pcx, *.pcc)
• Word 5.x screen capture files
• Kodak Photo-CD images (*.pcd)
• Portable pixel/gray map images (*.ppm, *.pgm, *.pbm)
• Dr. Halo images (*.cut, *.pal)
• CompuServe images (*.gif)
• SGI Wavefront images (*.rla, *.rpf)
• Standard Windows bitmap images (*.bmp, *.rle, *.dib)
• Photoshop images (*.psd, *.pdd)
• Paintshop Pro images (*.psp)
• Portable network graphic images (*.png)
Home Page - http://www.easy-tools.net/index.html