BaseHead Inc. Bundle Stand Alone MacOSX Intel
ATeam | 3.8.2011 | 33.5 MB
BaseHead is our flagship product for searching and finding your Sound Effects, Music and Audio Files. It makes it easy to Add and Scan through 1000's of audio files and then Filter the Results/Audition and transfer directly into your Target App like Nuendo, or copy to a specified directory. Either the whole file or just a small section of the sound file can be spotted directly onto the timeline. Originally we made this program just for ourselves to use and speed up our work, but the BaseHead Project has grown beyond that thanks to the input of hundreds of users.
* Ultra-Fast Searching, Filtering and Previewing of Audio Files.
* The Slickest/Quickest/Coolest interface of them all
* Drag and Drop Support of the whole file or a selection with either Copying or Referencing
* Cross-platform license and Database format
* 42 Fields of Metadata searchable
* FileBrowser Window
* Tag Viewer Window
* Quick switching between multiple databases
* Pitch Slider
* Taglist Page for Copying/Transferring/Renaming multiple sounds at once
* Ability to Add Pre, Post and BWAV Descriptions or Shorten file names on Transfer
* 4 Separate Search Input Fields so you can fine tune searches. Also with Search History
* Injects renamed Descriptions back into the audio files (WAV/BWAV only)
* CD/Folder Browsing of files in the Database
* Boolean Searching (And, Or, Not, Xor, Exact)
* Opens sounds in a wave editor such as Wavelab orPeak destructive editing
* Multichannel audio playback Crashed to Stereo
* Multichannel Drawing
* Remove Duplicates and Hide/Show features.
* Ability to access licenses thru the Network or Web!
* Works over a network
* Ability to set and mark playback regions and burn it into the files.
* SoundMiner v3 Metadata Importing from BWAVs.
* SoundMiner Ripper v4 data now imported
* Reads MP3 ID3 and OGG tags
* Nuendo 5, Cubase 5 and 6 Target App/Spot to Track
* Pro Tools Target App/Spot to Track
* Logic Pro 9 Target App/Region Spotting
...Injector has two different modes: Ripping and Injecting
Ripping rips your SFX CDs with the full BWAV Description with additional naming options.
...Injecting is what make this app different from the rest. It's for people who ripped their CDs years ago but didn't name them properly and now want the advantages of newly ripped files with long BWAV description fields added in.
...Injector will read the tracks in the selected folder (alphabetically), find the the matching description from selected TAB files and Inject the BWAV data into the file. It can also rename the file if wanted at the same time.
...Make sure your tracks are labelled Track 01, 02, 03 instead of Track 1, 2, 3 because in Windows XP and OSX Track 10 comes before Track 2. Put those zeros in on the first 9 tracks. Then sort by NAME to make sure they appear in the correct order before Injecting.
Adding your own TAB files:
The best way to edit TAB files is with MS Excel. To add your own tab file make sure your columns are in the order we read before you put the file into the Injector PRO TAB folder:
A-CD Number/Collection Name (ex. PE-17)
Operating Systems Supported:
OSX 10.5 or Higher (Intel)
- iNSTALL NOTES -