Bandwidth Monitor 3.4 build 757 | 1.34 Mb
Bandwidth Monitor monitors bandwidth usages through computer it's installed on. The software displays real-time download and upload speeds in graphical and numerical forms (refer to screen shot below), logs bandwidth usages, and provides daily, weekly and monthly bandwidth usage reports. Bandwidth Monitor monitors all network connections on a computer, such as LAN network connection, Internet network connection, and VPN connection.
• Network connections bandwidth monitoring
• Internet connections bandwidth monitoring
• Real-time graphical and numerical bandwidth speed displaying
• Monitor multiple network connections at a time
• Support running as a system service that monitors bandwidth usages and generate traffic reports automatically
• Speed rates scale
• Works with majority network connections including modem, ISDN, DSL, ADSL, cable modem, wireless network cards, Ethernet cards, VPN, and more
• Scalable to your own modem download capabilities
• Provides daily, weekly, monthly and summary bandwidth usage reports, plus exports to a plain text, HTML, or Microsoft Excel .csv file
• Readout in either KB/sec (kilobytes per second) or >kbps (kilobits per second)
• Bandwidth usage notification (notify user by playing sound, computer beep, sending email, running a program)
• Download and upload speeds stopwatch
• Customize colors and fonts
• Show real-time network traffic graph in system tray
• Show time in traffic graph
• Show traffic graph in line or column style; and column width and space can be customized
• Show average download and upload lines in traffic graph
• Includes complete window configuration and view options
• Requires minimal system resources
• Full compatible with Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, and Windows 7
Top 10 Benefits
- See your bandwidth speed visually
Bandwidth Meter Pro monitors network traffic through your computer and displays graphical and numerical download and upload speeds in real-time. You can use the software to measure the bandwidth speed of your LAN or WAN connections.
- Get realtime Internet bandwidth usage
If you're using a dial-up connection (e.g. modem, ISDN, DSL, ADSL, cable modem) to connect to Internet, you can get the Internet bandwidth usage in real time and the total bandwidth usage to avoid overshooting your Broadband limitation.
- Monitor multiple network connections bandwidth speed
It's very useful if your computer has multiple network connections (LAN and WAN) and you want to monitor more than one network connections bandwidth speed at the same time.
- Daily, weekly and monthly bandwidth usage reports
Bandwidth Meter Pro logs network traffic and provides daily, weekly, monthly and summary bandwidth usage reports.
- Bandwidth usage notification
If you're using a bandwidth limited Internet connect, you may need to get an notification when you exceed the limitation for the connection. It's available in Bandwidth Meter Pro as well.
- Monitor Bandwidth usage of your server
Bandwidth Meter Pro supports running as a system service. This means the software monitors bandwidth usage of your server without log on. The service monitors bandwidth usage, record rates, and generate traffic report in txt, csv, and html formats every N seconds. So, you can export traffic reports in html file to your web directory, and then browse the file to view bandwidth usage anywhere and anytime.
- Test download and upload speeds of your network connections
The built-in speeds stopwatch can help you to test the download and upload speeds of a network connection in a user-specified period.
- Record traffic rates of a specified connection
Bandwidth Meter Pro provides a useful tool - traffic rates recorder, which records download and upload speeds of one or more connections and export to a text or Microsoft Excel .csv file.
- No extra drivers needed
The Bandwidth Monitor doesn't install extra drivers to your computer. This will keep your system clean and reliable.
- Small, simple, accurate and reliable
Size of Bandwidth Meter Pro is less than 1 MB; it has a simple interface, and it displays the accurate bandwidth speed and uses very low resources.