Badaboom 188.8.131.52 | 34.3 MB
Elemental Technologies’ Badaboom™ Media Converter takes a fundamentally different approach to video format conversion from other solutions. Instead of performing format conversion on the CPU, it harnesses massively parallel GPUs from NVIDIA. By using the power of the GPU, the time required for video conversion is reduced. As an added bonus, you can still use the CPU for normal everyday tasks such as email and internet browsing. Anyone can now painlessly convert video between formats including AVCHD, leaving more time to enjoy the video and eliminating the frustration of video conversion delays. The Badaboom™ Media Converter provides a simple to use tool for standard definition media conversion.
• Input video formats – MPEG2, H.264, RAW*, HDV**, AVCHD**
• Input audio formats – AC-3, MP2, PCM
• Input file types – .m2v, .mpg, .vob, .avi*, .trp, .ts, .m2t, .m2ts, .mpeg, .mts
• Input resolutions supported – 1920x1080 and below
• Output video formats supported – H.264 (MP4) Baseline Profile
• Output audio formats – AAC-LC (2 channel)
• Output resolutions supported – 1280x720 and below
• Hardware compatibility – Badaboom is compatible with all CUDA enabled NVIDIA GPUs which are described on the NVIDIA site.
• Software compatibility – Badaboom currently supports Microsoft Windows only. Windows Vista 32, Windows Vista 64, Windows XP 32 and Windows XP 64 are supported
The Badaboom 2.0 launch is imminent, and we have some details for you! First of all, the release is planned to be mid-to-late this week (the week of February 21st). Stay tuned to the website for the announcement.
In Badaboom 2.0, the following features have been added for increased versatility, hardware support, speed, video quality, and a better user experience:
Speed and output quality improvements due to an updated underlying video engine.
Support for Intel® Core™ with the Intel® HD Graphics 2000 and 3000 series (Sandy Bridge), which features hardware-accelerated decoding and encoding.
Support for the latest NVIDIA graphics cards with the GF100 and GF110 (Fermi) architecture.
Batch Transcoding support, allowing the user to target a folder and convert all of its contents automatically via command line.
An added “Audio Gain” feature to give users control of the output file’s volume level.
Support for large .m2ts files.
An updated user interface, including additional output device profiles.
The ability to run on most Windows 7, Vista, and XP platforms.
Home Page - http://www.badaboomit.com