Who doesn't lose some important data on the computer? So if you want to keep your priceless data under your control, it's a must-have program that'll help you back up your data. Backup4all is an award-winning data backup software for Windows.
• Version Tracking. Backup4all is a backup software that offers a unique mode to track file versions. You can selectively restore any previous state of the file directly from the main window.
• Backup to DVD and CD. You do not need separate software to burn your backups to DVD or CD, because Backup4all comes with its own built-in CD/DVD burning support. However, if you prefer, you can still use UDF format to burn your CDs/DVDs.
• Standard Zip Compression. Backup4all creates standard zip files. This means that you can access your data with any zip compatible utility. You can also secure the backed up data with AES encryption (128, 192, 256-bit).
• Highly Configurable. Plenty of backup types to choose from: full backup, differential backup, incremental backup and mirror backup. Built-in scheduler, extra actions to perform before and/or after execution, command line […]
• Backup open files. Backup4all uses the Volume Shadow Copy service that allows you to back up open files (local) from NTFS partitions in Windows XP/2003 and Windows Vista. For example you can backup Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook emails and settings without closing them.
• FTP Backup Software. You can now backup your files to remote locations using FTP connection (with SSL support, active/passive transfer modes, firewall support).
Backup4all is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, 2003, 2008 Server, Windows Vista and Windows 7 (32 and 64-bits).
Changes in Backup4all 4.8.275 (21-June-2012):
* New: Important backup speed enhancements
* New: Improved source filter matching
* New: Faster file access functions while archiving
* New: Detailed log creation speed is faster
* Fix: Restoring a file from a mirror with zip had a different modified time
* Fix: Cannot force a different backup type for a backup shortcut
* Fix: The BD-R disks were not 100% filled when the sources were on multiple drives
1-) Unpack & Install.
2-) Apply BRD's patch to register your app.
3-) Enjoy it!