Backup4all Pro v4 Build 125 | File-Size: 14.02 MB
Take full control of your backup software
Backup4all is a backup software for Windows. It protects your valuable data from partial or total loss by automating tasks, password protecting and compressing it to save storage space.
Using Backup4all you can easily back up to any local or network drive, backup to FTP, backup to DVD, or other removable media (such as USB HDD or flash drives). Backup4all is the best backup solution for desktop and laptop computers, for your business or personal use.
Backup software at its best!
» Reliable & Secure
» User Friendly
» Affordable price
» Vista compatible
Better safe than sorry
What happens when your hard disk dies, will your business survive if you can't recover all of your important data? What about all those precious personal photos of your children growing up? Start backing up with Backup4all to avoid such risks.
You can easily define automatic backups using Backup4all's scheduling features.
Backup4all creates standard zip files and has its own backup www.mangga2.net catalog to keep track of the new and modified files. This makes it compatible with any other backup software or zip utility.
Backup and restore wizards
Backup4all was designed to be an easy-to-use backup software. It comes with separate wizards for backing up and restoring. The backup wizard for example lets you create a new backup job by selecting Where, What, How and When to backup.
The Brief View and Getting Started window allows you to easily define/run backup jobs or restore backed up data. Switching to the Explore View, you can see all the files/folders that are in the backup job and the new files that will be stored at the next backup execution. You can sort and search the file tree in Explore view. You can start this backup application at windows startup or minimize it to the system tray.
NEW! Free backup plugins
You can load plugins for backing up or restoring specific programs' settings or other custom data (like game saves, email data, etc.). List of available plugins: Free Backup Plugins
Backup4all offers four backup types to choose from: full backup, differential backup, incremental backup and mirror backup. This lets you back up files with or without compressing them.
Easy File and Folder Selection
You can browse a folder tree to select several files and folders as source of the backup or you can include or exclude them individually. Multiple files/folders can be added as Sources at once (drag-and-drop supported).
You can configure Backup4all to send custom emails after a backup finished, with success, error and warning notifications. Additional options allow you to attach the backup log file and send the email to several addresses.
You can easily define a data backup job for My documents, My pictures or backup Outlook Express emails and settings from the predefined backups list.
Backup4all is a backup software that offers a unique mode to track file versions. You can selectively restore any previous version of a backed up file directly from the main window.
Data backup to DVD and CD
You do not need separate software to burn your backups to DVD or CD, because Backup4all comes with its own built-in CD/DVD burning engine. However, if you prefer, you can still use UDF format to burn your CDs/DVDs.
Standard Zip Compression
Backup4all creates standard zip files. This format is compatible with any zip utility currently available on the market. Unlike other backup softwares, for zip files greater than 2 Gbytes, Backup4all uses zip64 technology (which allows unlimited zip file size) and also let you encrypt the zip files using AES encryption (256-bits).
Backup open files
This backup software uses the Volume Shadow Copy service that allows you to back up open files (local) from NTFS partitions in Windows Vista, XP, 2003 and 2008 Server. For example you can backup Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express emails and settings without closing them.
FTP Backup Software
You can keep an online backup of your data to a remote location using FTP connection (with SSL, active/passive transfer modes, firewall support).
NEW! Mirror with zip
The Mirror backup type creates an exact copy of the files and folders that are selected as sources. Now Backup4all gives you the option to compress each file individually (standard ZIP compression) so that you save storage space. Furthermore, AES encryption can be used so that each file is protected from unauthorized use.
Using Backup4all's built-in scheduler you can define backup jobs that back up automatically your important files at specific dates. You can also set extra actions to perform before and/or after the backup execution, or use Backup4all's command line version
Changes in Backup4all 4.0:
· New: Completely rewritten to allow backing up large number of files and folders with moderate resource usage
· New: Option to archive and encrypt files individually when using mirror backup
· New: Backup can now be paused/resumed/stopped
· New: Backup/Restore/Test/Cleanup history
· New: Automatic updates
· New: Back up empty folders
· New: The new version has a redesigned interface with a new Backup Properties section.
· New: “Getting Started” window with shortcuts to main operations
· New: NTFS permissions and alternate streams are now copied in mirror backups
· New: Additional views: Backup View and Brief View
· New: Option to password protect program interface
· New: Set memory usage for backing up
· New: Create and use predefined filters
· New: Limit the number of file versions
· New: MSI setup for automatic deployment
· New: Added new views for the backup groups/jobs in the backup list
· New: Search as-you-type for backup jobs/groups in backup list
· New: Added combo-box to easily filter backup groups
· New: Plugin manager to easily add/remove plugins
· New: Multiple files/folders can be selected in Sources folder tree in New Backup Wizard and Backup Properties
· New: Added icon for selected destination and selected backup type in Backup Properties
· New: Added the possibility to see passwords while typing them
· Update: List the file paths from destination in the test log
· Update: Mirror backup: if a source drive is not available (network share, usb stick, ...) then the files from that drive are not excluded from backup
· Update: Scheduler: "Abort backup when network sources are not available" option applies to all types of sources
· Update: Updated internal CD/DVD burning engine
· Update: Added warning on scheduling with blank passwords
· Update: New backup group is created by default on first run
· Update: Sources tree list resizes with window
· Update: Mouse wheel can be used to scroll Sources tree list
· Update: Defined folder filters now apply to full folder path too
· Update: Plugins used in backup jobs cannot be deleted
· Update: Main windows will remember their last size and position
· Update: Show a message when the added plugin (*.xml) is not valid
Compatible with Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista
(File-Size: 14.02 MB)
(File-Size: 14.02 MB)