AVS Video ReMaker 22.214.171.124 Portable | 45.3 MB
AVS Video ReMaker is a tool designed to help you edit your MPEG files without re-encoding. Cut unwanted parts and remove TV advertisings from DVDs or video files recorded with various PVR, DVR & DVD camcorders. You can detect scenes and commercials, cut unwanted parts. Our scene detection algorithm saves your time by scanning video and splitting it into episodes. Leave the scenes you need, delete the ones you don’t.
• Edit Video Files without Reconversion
Cut, delete unwanted parts, change scene sequence in MPEG, AVI, DVD, Blu-ray, WMV, etc. without reconversion.
• Edit Various Supported Formats
Work with MPEG, DVD, AVI, WMV, Blu-ray, etc. See a full list of supported video formats here
• Edit HD-Videos
Edit AVCHD, MOD, MTS/M2TS, TOD, etc. video files recorded with camcorders and video cameras.
• Microsoft Windows 7 Support
AVS Video ReMaker is compatible with the latest version of Microsoft Windows.
• Preserve Original Quality
Remove unnecessary video parts in MPEG, AVI, DVD, HD, etc. and simply save your video anew.
• Create DVD and Blu-ray Menus
Split video into chapters, select between a number of menu templates. Burn video files on to DVD or Blu-ray discs.
• Capture Video
Transfer video from camcorders and video cameras to hard drive, edit files and create home video DVDs. Capture video from Web cameras and DV cameras.
Using AVS Video ReMaker you can:
- process video of the most popular video file formats stored on your hard disk drive;
- capture and edit video from a capture device connected to your personal computer;
- capture any actions on the desktop using the integrated Screen Capture application;
- split your video into parts, delete the ones you don't need and save each clip as a separate file if necessary;
- preview your clips to make sure that the selected clip is the right one you want to remove;
- trim your video using the auto scene detection option;
- change the sequence of your video clips using the Timeline and add transitions;
- make a snapshot and save it into one of the supported image file formats;
- add chapters to create a video menu for your DVD/BD video, use video menu templates.
All key formats are supported
Read: HD Video (inc. Blu-ray video, AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD and WMV HD), AVI (DivX, Xvid, etc.), DV AVI, MP4 (inc. Sony PSP, Apple iPod and Archos), WMV (MPEG-4 codec only), 3GP, 3G2, QuickTime (MOV, QT), DVD, VOB, VRO, MPEG-1, 2, 4, TOD, MOD, MPG, DAT, VCD, SVCD, ASF (MPEG-4 codec only), ASX (MPEG-4 codec only), MJPEG, H.263, H.264, DVR-MS, MKV, DV, FLV, TS, M2TS, M2T, MTS, DPG, NSV.
Write: HD Video (inc. Blu-ray video, AVCHD and MPEG-2 HD), AVI (DivX, Xvid, etc.), MP4 (inc. Sony PSP, Apple iPod and Archos), 3GP, 3G2, QuickTime (MOV, QT), MKV, DV, FLV, DVD, MPEG-1, 2, 4, MPG, MJPEG, H.263, H.264.
Home Page - http://www.avs4you.com/AVS-Video-ReMaker.aspx