AVS Video Editor v184.108.40.206 Multilingual | 81.51 MB
AVS Video Editor - full-featured editor for professional video and processing. With the help of AVS Video Editor you can make video capture, to impose a variety of effects, create and burn DVD, export movies to various video formats, convert video to iPod, PSP, mobile phones and other portable devices. The program has over 200 effects, many filters and transitions allow you to create high-quality video and slide shows. It is possible to edit the episodes, sound, adding information from various external devices, burning a DVD, MPEG4, creating menus films. An algorithm for automatic scene detection is used AVS Video Editor, allows you to move, edit files and prevents errors when splitting and combining files. User-friendly interface AVS Video Editor allows you to get quick access to all controls and menus. Fans of change "skins" programs will be satisfied: the color scheme of the interface AVS Video Editor can be changed by clicking on the arrow at the top right of the screen and selecting from the drop down list you want. Take your video and save in a convenient format for you, and may optionally be individually configured all the parameters and characteristics of video and audio. The program is built utility Audio Editor, which allows you to edit and mix audio tracks for making movies.
• Direct transfer to iPod, PSP, mobile phones and other portable devices.
• Virtual Support for all video formats. (AVI, DivX, XviD, MP4, Apple iPod, WMV, 3GP, 3G2, QuickTime MOV, SWF, DVD, VOB, VRO, MPEG 1, 2, 4, MPG, DAT, VCD, SVCD, MJPEG, Real Video RM, RMVB).
• Record DVD, CD-R/RW, DVD + /-R, DVD + /-RW, DVD-RAM.
• Capture video from external devices (HDV / DV, micro DV and analog camcorders VHS, TV, Hi8, 8mm , VCRs, TV tuners and WEB cameras).
• Creating a slide show.
• Edit audio.
• Automatically find the part you want.
• Convenient tools and interface.
- HD Video Formats (. M2TS,. MTS,. tod )
- Blu-ray Video
- MPEG-2 HD
- AVI - Audio Video Interleave (Including HD Video) (. avi,. divx,. Xvid,. IVF,. div, etc)
- DivX codec *
- Xvid codec
- H.264 codec
- DV codec
- Cinepak codec
- Indeo codec
- MJPEG codec
- Uncompressed codec
- MS MPEG-4 codec
- and Other
- WMV - Windows Media Formats (Including HD Video) (. wmv,. asf,. asx,. DVR-ms)
- Windows Media Video
- Advanced Systems Format
- RealNetworks ( . RA,. rm,. ram,. rmvb)
- MPEG - Motion Picture Experts Group (Including HD Video) (. mpg,. MPEG,. m1v,. mpe,. M2V,. DAT,. ifo,. VOB,. vro ,. MG4,. mod,. MVV)
- DVD (PAL and NTSC)
- VOB, VRO
- Mobile Video Formats (.3 GP2, .3 gpp, .3 gp, .3 G2,. MP4)
- MP4 (inc . Sony PSP and Apple iPod)
- Quick Time movie (Including HD Video) (. mov,. Qt,. M4V,. MP4)
- Adobe Flash (. swf,. flv)
- Matroska (Including HD Video) (. MKV)
- Ogg Media (including HD video) (. ogm)
Easily Edit & Precisely
Trim, cut, Split, Merge, rotate and mix videos. Use Advanced timeline and a Story-Board Video files for accurate editing.
Tracks Combine audio with Video. Add background music. Record and apply voice-over or live music. Mute unwanted or irritating noises.
Capture Your Video
Transfer Video from DV-, Web-or VHS camers to hard Drive. Video Directly encode to MPEG format and create home DVDs.
Manage Various Formats
Work with all Key Video Formats. Open & save files in AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP, QuickTime, DVD, VOB, etc. See a full list of supported Formats here.
Microsoft Windows 7 Support
AVS Video Editor is compatible with the latest version of Microsoft Windows.
Edit Your HD / Blu-Ray Videos
Open and edit all Key HD / Blu-ray Formats: Blu-ray, HD Video, TOD, MOD, M2TS, etc. Apply effects and add specially designed menus to your videos. Save files and burn to DVD on Them / Blu-ray discs.
Try Various Effects
Select Between 300 innovative video effects and transitions. Insert text comments, subtitles, experiment with Pencil-sketch or chroma-Key effects.
Use Ready DVD / Blu-ray menu styles for every taste and OCCASION.
Organize still pictures in a Digital Slideshow. Apply transitions, insert audio tracks, save as a video file on PC or burn a DVD disc.