AvosVins v7.0 Multilingual | 6.00 MB
AvosVins wine software for Windows is an indispensable tool for consulting and managing the content of your cellar. AvosVins wine software offers clear presentation and maximum ease of use. The utmost professional care was taken to develop a wine software capable of satisfying the requirements of demanding wine connoisseurs while also being useful to users who are only interested in keeping track of their wines (AvosVins wine software has no mandatory fields). Excellent reminder of tasted wines for the amateur who doesn't own a cellar. AvosVins wine cellar software is simple and fun to use, and lets you enter your information quickly using pre-defined functions.
The wine cellar software AvosVins lets you search your cellar in a variety of ways, using simple to a more advanced search. You can also check the availability of a product via Internet. AvosVins wine software lets you visualize your cellar, complete tasting notes and specify the optimal drinking time of each wine. Never again will you drink an immature wine or one that's past its prime.
AvosVins Wine software is the best tool to keep track of your wine collection. AvosVins wine cellar software offers clear presentation and maximum ease of use.
Remove a wine the easiest way
* Directly on the cellar consultation window, right click the wine to remove from the cellar and choose the menu item 'Remove', there is no need to open the wine card.
Tasting notes customization
* You can now use your own terms in almost all the fields for nose, observations, tasting. This way Avosvins can adapt itself to your way of doing things.
What's new on the wine card
* See the aging of a wine in a blink of an eye, a small bottle shape indicator is now present directly on the wine card : the color and orientation will indicate if a wine is young, ready, at its peak or old. (Image)
* Replace the price on the card with the average amount paid for that particular wine.
* Two small tabs let you see the images related to the selected wine.
Creating wine card : Faster
* Create many wine cards without closing the new wine window.
* New countries was added to the new wine window (Australia and Germany).
Quick Open (product list at the left of your screen)
* You can now show all your wines (not from a single country).
* A new tab let's you create wine cards directly from the quick open window making the creation of new wine cards a lot faster
New pre-defined reports
* You can now obtain the list of products young, ready, at its peak, old and the list of products that you should drink soon.
The find window offers many functionnalities
* The search result can be sorted with a simple click of the headers. Now, you can perform sort on many columns at the same time just by holding down the 'ctrl' key.
* In the preferences window, you can tell AvosVins to open the search window by default at application startup.
* Resize the column width by holding down the left mouse button.
* Move the columns around. Just hold down the left mouse button and move the header to another position.
* You can print any search result, in whole or partial (use the 'shift' or 'ctrl' to select many products).
* An updated vintage chart.
Protect to virtual user form other user
* You can now set a password to access your virtual cellar.
* From already existing reports, AvosVins wine software lets you add or remove information, choose the layout that fits your needs, choose font, style, color and character size, etc. Show image...
Graphic image of your cellar
* AvosVins wine software has a new storage shape letting you customize the locations of your bottles. This new shape helps you create complex storage. Show image...
* Each location can be moved, individually or in a group. This way you can create storage that looks like your real storage bin.
* A new storage shape let's you create diamonds storage. Show image...
Save your search criteria
* All search perform in AvosVins wine software (simple, advanced and tasting notes) can now be save and open at a later time.
Quick open (product list at the left of the screen)
* A new tab at the bottom of the screen lets you directly access the list of wine to drink this year.
* For non-appellation oriented countries (United-States, Australia, etc.), the producer will appear in the Quick open window.
Sharing information between AvosVins 7.0 wine software users
* Between friends : share your product cards (including tasting notes) with your friends. A menu item let's you create an export file for the selected wines and can then be imported by another user.
* Internet : share with all users of AvosVins wine software, product cards (including tasting notes), Internet websites and templates ("New wine" menu). Informations will be available for users around the world on the next Internet update.
* Download product cards from the Internet, consult them, perform search operations and add it to your database (only those you are interested in).
* You can now add an unlimited number of website links divided in three categories (General, Wine and food, Internet search). If you choose to share the website, those websites will be available for all users of AvosVins. Show image...
* The Internet update window let's you perform an advanced search and a tasting notes search (shared by users).
Amount paid per product
* The window "Product, consumption and sale" can now perform discount calculation. This functionnality will help you calculate the unit price of each wine without using a calculator.
* The "Tools-Information" menu now shows you the amount paid.
* The automatic shopping list management lets you add wines to the shopping list when quantity reaches a user-specified minimum for each wine.
* The shopping list let's you create easily an order form with your address and a supplier's address.
New wine menu
* A new tab let's you create directly a wine from the list of wines downloaded using the Internet update.
* You can now use directly from this window the templates shared by users of AvosVins wine software around the world.
Export your data
* You can now export the product to an MS-Access file (mdb) or an Excel readable file (CSV).