Working with raster imagery doesn't have to be complicated.
Geographic Imager® enhances the Adobe Photoshop imaging environment to make working with spatial imagery quick and efficient. It adds tools to import, edit, manipulate and export of geospatial images such as aerial and satellite imagery. Enjoy the use of native Adobe Photoshop functions such as transparencies, filters, pixel editing, and image adjustments like brightness, contrast, and curve controls while maintaining spatial referencing. Geographic Imager supports GeoTIFF in Adobe Photoshop and other industry standard raster formats, mosaics and tiles images, changes projections, and transforms and georeferences images based on ground control points. Geographic Imager is a great companion to MAPublisher for Adobe Illustrator—prepare images in Geographic Imager and use MAPublisher to directly import them.
What's new in Geographic Imager 3.4?
- Fully compatible with Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (also known as Photoshop 12.1 in Adobe CS5.5) in both 32 and 64 bit
- New import support for ERDAS IMAGINE (.img), Esri ArcInfo Binary Float Grid (.flt), and "DEM" grayscale GeoTIFF (*.tif) formats, including ability to import georeferenced images from Web Map Service (WMS) sources
- New export support for BigTIFF, ECW (up to 0.5 GB), and NITF formats
- Major enhancements to Advanced Import, including options to:
# import multiple files of differing formats
# resample and crop images prior to import
# modify bands/channel color mapping and select specific channels to import for multiband/hyperband images
# mosaic and import images as layers into existing documents specify and adjust DEM and DTM information and combine # multiple DEM files on import
- Enhanced Quick Save feature for quick format conversion
- New ability to measure areas in images using the Adobe Photoshop Measurement Log panel
- Various bug fixes and user experience enhancements
Homepage - www.avenza.com