Avast! Internet Security 5.0.594 | 54,5MB
The mechanism of protection of anti-virus products Avast! based on the enabling technologies. Using speed and efficient updates and advanced multi-layered defense against all sources of infection in real time, products Avast! always on guard for the security of your computer. Avast! Internet Security - a suite of applications designed to protect your computer from potential viruses and other threats from malicious software.
Main components of avast! Internet Security 5.0:
• screens in real time. Screens in real time - this is the most important elements of the program, which continuously protects your computer from viruses. They monitor all activities on your computer, checking all programs and files in real time - ie at the time of launching programs and opening or closing the file.
• Virus scanning. Antivirus avast! 5.0 includes a number of standard types of scanning, which are installed by default.
• Anti-Spam Filter avast! Pack avast! Internet Security includes a fully integrated anti-spam filter designed for the detection of unwanted e-mail (spam). If your mailbox is constantly moving into the spam box quickly becomes full, and you need a letter may simply not be obtained. In addition, spam increases the load on the e-mail server, Internet connection, local area networks, etc.
• Firewall. Pack avast! Internet Security contains a fully integrated firewall, which can operate directly from the user interface avast!. Firewall monitors all exchanges of information between your computer and the outside world and blocks unauthorized actions, guided by the rules "Allow" and "Deny". Thus, the firewall prevents leakage of sensitive data from your computer, and blocks attempts to hack your system from Internet hackers.
Scanner command line. This feature is only available in antivirus avast! Pro and the package avast! Internet Security. Program ashCmd uses to identify potential malware infection same modules scan avast!, As a standard interface, so that the scanning results when using it will be exactly the same. • • Command Line Scanner avast! - AshCmd.exe - usually installed in the directory C: \ Program Files \ Alwil Software \ avast5.
Changes in version 5.0.594:
- improved interaction with Windows System Restore; namely, avast now auto-repairs itself when it detects a corrupted VPS due to a System Restore (or other reasons)
- aswSP.sys: solved a minor stability issue
- solved a problem related to inserting of the license files
- added the activation code feature
- solved a problem when avast was progressively slowing down (especially in conjunction with the screensaver)
- performance improvements in the Behavior Shield
- avast Screen saver now accessible even in 64-bit Windows Vista
- stability improvement in aswTdi.sys (solved a compatibility problem with AVG)
- IS firewall: solved a potential BSOD condition
- various improvements in the avast! sandbox module
- minor fixes in the GUI
- added Catalan and Belarusian language packs
Size: 54.5 Mb
Home Page -