Version 2 is sort of impossible to fix completely as exam files are stored online now. This is a demo limitation remover.
Introducing the New Avanset VCE Exam Simulators. VCE Exam Simulator is a test engine designed specifically for certification exam preparation. It allows you to create, edit, and take practice tests in an environment very similar to an actual exam.
Avanset VCE Exam Simulators
- Realistic exam simulation
- Exam editor with preview function
- Several different question types
- Whole exam in a single file
- Customizable exam taking mode
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
What's new in version 2.1:
- Added: The option of manual input of a question number in the 'Question N of xx' field and the quick access to it.
- Fixed: Hotkeys ALT+V (Saves the current session) и ALT+X (Displays the exibits) didn't work.
- Fixed: Problems saving Score History.
- Fixed: VCE Designer used to lower the quality of images while importing them.
- Fixed: VCE Designer didn't save answers in Hot Area questions immediately after the question was created.
- Fixed: There was an option of printing Score Report with the "Disable printing score report" option on.
- Fixed: Multiple minor issues with the interface.
- Fixed: Small miscellaneous bugs.
- Improved: The processing speed of files with high number of questions.
- Improved: Stability of the app.
- Install vce_exam_simulator_demo_setup.exe
- After installation, copy and paste player.exe from crack folder into "C:\Program Files\VCE Exam Simulator Demo"
- System tray nag balloon removed
- 5 question limit removed
- 3 exam limit removed
- Upgrade button disabled
What doesn't work
- Show answer to a question, use Google to figure out what you did wrong
- Some more recent VCE files wont work, that's why the most popular
- Working ones have been included