AutoPlay Menu Builder 5.7 Build 1531 | 4.08 MB
AutoPlay Menu Builder is one of the best tools for creating an automatic playing menu to launch your cd or dvd. No programming experience is necessary! Just click and drag your mouse a few times, and like magic you can build a menu which will pop up when your disc is inserted into the drive. From the menu you can launch applications, open documents, play movies, and do much, much more. This is the simple, elegant solution to your disc creation needs.
* Just thinking, no programming.
* Rapid development environment to create autoplay menus quickly.
* Powerful WYSIWYG designer, easy to use without learning.
* Easy testing without burning on disc.
* Protect menus from being modified by others with password.
* Create projects from templates, and create own templates.
* Support multi-page window, shaped window and full screen window.
* Cool splash screen with shaped, fade in, fade out and animated effects.
* Internal slide show support with a large set of effects.
* Many kinds of actions such as launching application, open document, etc.
* Many cool controls.
* Embed Flash Player, Internet Explorer and Windows Media Player in menus.
* Standard or customized tool tip while moving cursor over controls.
* Text and graphic comments while moving cursor over controls.
* Support MP3/MP2/MP1/OGG/WAV/MID/RMI/XM/IT/MOD/S3M files for background music.
* Support BMP/PNG/JPG/GIF/PCX/WMF/EMF/ICO images.
* Create stand-alone executable files.
* Customize disc icon and mouse cursors.
* Install specified fonts before loading a menu.
* Operation System: Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista
* Hard Disk: 16 MB for installation
* Processor: Intel Pentium 166 MHz or above
* Memory: 32 MB RAM or above
AutoPlay Menu Builder Change Log
- Full compatibility with Windows 7
- New "Save as" menu item
- Add a panel in inspector window to adjust control size
- Add help manual in pdf format
- Add print job name for Print action
- Enhance layout preview to support wide resolutions
- Ask to copy files when selecting files out of project folder
- Remove obsolete recent file items automatically
- Minor bugs fixed