Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2012 | 645 Mb
Autodesk Quantity Takeoff: Building material cost estimate software. Cost Estimating & Quantity Surveying Software. Autodesk® Quantity Takeoff building cost estimating software helps make material costing faster, easier, and more accurate. Cost estimators can create synchronized, comprehensive project views that combine important information from building information modeling (BIM) tools such as Revit® Architecture, Revit® Structure, and Revit® MEP software together with geometry, images, and data from other tools. Automatically or manually measure areas and count building components, export to Microsoft® Excel®, and publish to DWF™ format.
* Takeoff in minutes automatically—Perform a takeoff on an entire building information model (BIM) in just minutes through integration of 2D and 3D design data.
* Greater flexibility than typical databases or spreadsheets—Perform interactive examination of 3D models for material cost estimating purposes.
* Dynamic counting—Count and quantify design data quickly and easily.
* More efficient manual takeoff—Supports the takeoff of JPG, TIF, PDF, and other “nonintelligent” image formats.
* Share, query, and clarify—Generate quantities linked to specific objects. Mark up and “round-trip” your comments.
* Faster and more insightful quantity reports—Create summaries and detailed quantity surveying reports quickly and easily.