Here's the new updated Service Pack 1 release version for Autodesk Mudbox 2015..
Digital painting and sculpting software - Mudbox® digital sculpting and digital painting software enables you to create production-ready 3D digital artwork. Mudbox offers a high-performance environment and professional-quality tools to help you create highly realistic 3D characters, engaging environments, detailed props, and compelling concept designs in less time.
Symmetry options for retopology
Enforce topologically symmetrical results when retopologizing meshes.
Efficient layer grouping
Organize Sculpt Layers and Paint Layers into layer groups, to more easily identify specific layers in complex scenes.
Enhanced interoperability with Maya for Ptex
Import and export Ptex and multitile UV textures to and from Maya in a single step.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (SP1), Windows® 8 and Windows® 8.1 Professional operating system
- Google Chrome™ web browser
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® web browser
- Mozilla® Firefox® web browser
- 64-bit Intel® or AMD® multi-core processor
- 4 GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
- 1GB of free disk space for install
- Three-button mouse
What's new in Service Pack 1:
- Autodesk Mudbox 2015 Service Pack 1 includes several important enhancements, and fixes to defects that were discovered since the Mudbox 2015 release.
- This release also addresses further Heartbleed security vulnerabilities with an update to OpenSSL.
Autodesk Mudbox 2015 SP1 (x64) - Uploaded - RapidGator - Oboom