Audio Transcoder v126.96.36.1998 ML | 10.5Mb
Audio Transcoder is a program that helps users to convert audio files between various formats. The program allows you to convert *. AAC, *. AC3, *. AIFF, *. APE, *. FLAC, ALAC, *. M4A, *. MP +, *. 3GP *. 3G2, *. MP1, *. MP2, *. MP3, *. MP4, *. MPC, *. MPP, *. OFR, *. OFS, *. OGG, *. SPX, *. TTA, *. WAV, *. WMA, *. WV, *. XM, *. IT, *. S3M, *. MOD, *. MTM, *. UMX, *. MO3.
Users can also choose from 25 different levels of quality audio, and CD quality up to 20 Kbps. Built-in audio player allows you to play files without opening a separate application. Batch processing files allow you to convert many files at once.
* Rewrite audio CD to audio image file (files audio + cue).
* Get disc information from Internet databases (FreeDB).
* Built-in CD-player.
* Keep the tags ID3v1, ID3v2, Ogg / FLAC, APE at the time of conversion.
* Saves the folder structure.
* Supports multi-channel audio.