Audio Editor Master v18.104.22.168 | 13.53 Mb
Audio Editor Master is a visual multifunctional audio editing software for Windows. It allows you to perform lots of different operations with audio data. You can use Audio Editor Master to convert audio formats within all popular formats, and burn audio CDs from music files. And you can also use it to extract and convert the sound files from CD, convert text to speech, edit audio file information and more. Audio Editor Master will satisfy all your needs!
• Supports a number of file formats including wav, mp3, ogg, wmv, vox, raw and more.
• Open, create, play and save audio files in any of the supported formats.
• Edit audio files as you desired by cutting, copying, pasting, trimming and applying various effects.
• Apply various effects (Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Equalize, Fade In and Fade Out, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse, Silence, Shrink, Stretch, Vibrato).
• Apply different filters to the selected part of an audio file (Ban Pass Filter, High Pass Filter, High Shelf Filter, Low Pass Filter, Low Shelf Filter and Notch Filter).
• Burn audio CDs from MP3, WMA, WAV, and OGG...
• Extract and convert the sound files from CD.
• Merge multiple audio files into a single file.
• Record audio from a microphone or any other available input device.
• Convert text to speech.
• Insert noise or silence in an audio file.
• Insert information into audio files (Album, Artist, Copyright, Genre, Title and Year).
• Batch convert audio files.
• Easy to use interface.
• Uncompressed WAV PCM
• Compressed WAV (GSM, ADPCM, DSP, U-Law, A-Law and others)
• MPEG2 Layer 3 (MP3), MPEG2 Layer 2 (MP2)
• WMA (Windows Media Audio)
• Ogg Vorbis
• AIFF, AU
• MPC (Music Pack)
• VOX (Dialogic ADPCM)
• RAW (Uncompressed PCM, U-Law, A-Law)
• G.726, G.723, G.721
• Intel Pentium II class 400 MHz processor or better
• 4x CD-ROM drive or better
• A sound card
• Microphone (optional)
Homepage - http://www.audioeditor.com/audio_editor_master/index.htm