Audio Edit Magic 220.127.116.11 | 10.19 MB
Audio Edit Magic is a full-featured digital audio editing software that offers a variety of audio recording, mixing, editing, analyzing and effects processing possibilities. It provides an intuitive, easy-to-use interface and is designed for the everyday user. It has dozens of amazing audio effects and tools for converting audio files into different formats, including MP3, WMA, WAV, Ogg Vorbis and many others. And that's just the beginning of what you can do with Audio Edit Magic. If you're using audio for anything - websites, PowerPoint presentations, Flash animations, Audio Edit Magic will take your creations to the next level.
You can use Audio Edit Magic to record your own music, voice or other sounds, import and export lots of audio files formats, including Windows PCM (WAV), MP3, Ogg Vorbis, WMA 9 and AIFF, play it, mix it, edit audio files visually using Cut, Copy, Paste and applying more than 20 effects and filters, including: Cut, Paste, Move, Delete, Fadein/Out , Crossfade, Vibrato, Delay, Normalize, Fade, Flanger, Amplify, Invert, Insert Silence, and more.
You can save the settings of each audio effect to a preset for later use. These presets are also available from the main menu, so you can execute them with one click of your mouse. The possibilities are unlimited
Available audio formats:
* Uncompressed WAV PCM;
* Compressed WAV (GSM, ADPCM, DSP, U-Law, A-Law and others);
* MPEG2 Layer 3 (MP3), MPEG2 Layer 2 (MP2);
* WMA (Windows Media Audio);
* Ogg Vorbis;
* AIFF, AU;
* MPC (Music Pack);
* VOX (Dialogic ADPCM);
* RAW (Uncompressed PCM, U-Law, A-Law);
* G.726, G.723, G.721;
With Audio Edit Magic you can:
* Open, create, and save audio files in any of the supported formats (can also save any portion of a loaded file to disk as a new file).
* Display audio data waveform (Zoom Full, Zoom In, Zoom Out, and Zoom Vertical).
* Play audio files or any portion of the files (Play, Pause, and Stop).
* Record audio data from a microphone or any other available input device.
* Edit audio files visually (Cut, Copy, Delete Selection, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File).
* Apply various effects (Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Equalize, Fade In and Fade Out, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse,Silence, Shrink, Stretch, Vibrato, etc.).
* Apply different filters to any selected portion of audio files.
* Supports all major audio file formats such as uncompressed WAV; compressed WAV, MP3, MP2, Ogg, WMA, CDA (Audio CD Tracks), AVI,AIFF, AU, G.721, G.723, G.726, VOX, RAW.
* And much more!
Minimum System Requirements:
Processor type: Pentium
Processor speed: 166 MHz
Memory (Cache): 64 MB RAM Minimum
Hard disk: IDE
Operating system: Windows 2000/XP/2003 server/Vista
Soundcard: MME-compatible Soundcard
Graphics: 256 colors @ 800 x 600
Home Page - http://www.mp3editmagic.com/aem/index.htm