Scene Group CORE release the latest updated version of Athentech Lucid. It's compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit.
You don't have to be a pro photographer, own an expensive camera or spend hours editing to get great photos. LUCiD is an easy to use desktop application that makes your pictures look as perfect as the moment – in no time flat.
Why don't sunsets ever look as good in photos as they do in real life?
Despite the latest technology, cameras have yet to replicate the acuity of the human eye. Since we're talking about technology, let's talk about ours. When you fix your photos with LUCiD's Landscapes preset, you're tapping into the same award-winning science that's used by labs and pro photographers around the world.
Why must I get a pimple the night before a big event?
That's a tough question – perhaps a combination of stress and the dramatic irony that is life. Luckily, there's LUCiD's patented Beautify preset. It's not a filter, no way. Beautify is a unique, algorithm-derived process that identifies and corrects blemishes, restoring the natural luminosity that cameras don't always capture.
Why didn't I notice the backlighting?
Hey, sometimes you're just too busy enjoying the moment to stage the perfect shot. Don't worry – we put years of scientific research into our Fix Dark correction, so LUCiD can instantly target light imbalance and bring out those subtle details you saw when you took the photo.
Why does my face sometimes appear wider in pictures?
This frustrating effect can sometimes occur as a result of your camera's lens. Don't worry! LUCiD's Facial Contouring adjustment applies mathematical corrections to restore the facial silhouette for perfect portraits every time.
Why didn't anyone tell me I had ‘red wine mouth'?
You might need to find some new friends (it's also quite possible that nobody noticed). They say sucking lemons helps, or you could use LUCiD's Teeth Whitening tool. Unlike filters or universal ‘Contrast/Exposure' dials, LUCiD's smart settings know what needs fixing and how to fix it – without masking or saturating your image.
What's New in Version 1.0.5:
- Fix for EXIF rotation issue
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10 (32-bit and 64-bit compatible)
- 4 GB RAM or more
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 or more
1. Install the application and disconnect from the internet.
2. Load the application and the keygen, generate and enter the serial then click activate. Choose offline activation.
3. In the activation dialogue click 'site certificate' then copy that into a text file and save it.
4. In the keygen click 'gen activation cert', navigate to the text file you saved and open it then save the activation cert.
5. Open the activation certificate and copy the contents back into the activation dialogue.