Assimilate Scratch 6.0.696 (Win64/MACOSX) | 77.4/141.4 Mb
SCRATCH is the most comprehensive digital cinema imaging and workflow tool for digital post-production workflows. Designed to meet the unique DI workflow challenges of independent and documentary filmmakers, as well as boutique post-production houses, SCRATCH brings together playback, conform, editing, color grading, titling, compositing and finishing into a single, consistent interface that maximizes both creativity and productivity.
Hundreds of feature and documentary productions have relied on SCRATCH not only because it was first to support native RED and files, but because it is the only DI tool that offers the quality, real-time performance and breadth of features needed to meet the unique challenges presented by uncompromising quality vs. realistic budgets.
Designed for file based workflows.
ASSIMILATE was the first DI partner to natively support RED, so it’s no surprise that SCRATCH is the most mature, reliable tool you can buy for digital workflows. SCRATCH offers a unique CONstruct™ view of your shots supports multiple, side-by-side playback and color grading of any number of formats in any resolution to 5k and beyond - even mix 2D and Stereo/3D. Try an unlimited number of versions without having to render each time.
Digital tools for the entire post-production workflow.
SCRATCH delivers real-time data management, to dailies playback and review, extremely flexible conform, advanced color grading, unlimited versioning, titling, compositing, finishing and mastering to a variety of formats, SCRATCH is your one-stop solution throughout the entire post-production pipeline.
Fast, and highly interactive.
SCRATCH delivers the raw performance that inspires a new level of collaboration with your clients. Play and review multi-resolution shots side-by-side and in real-time. Experience incredibly fluid, responsive grading and finishing sessions, and use the time you save to refine your scenes and create the looks that set you apart.
SCRATCH is highly extensible. Seamlessly integrate with other tools in your workflow such as Nuke, extend dailies sessions for remote review and comment or create the kind of automated workflows and client tools that, until now, only the biggest facilities could afford.
Powerful finishing tools
- Shot Versioning: SCRATCH CONstruct manage multiple versions of the same 2D or 3D shots within the same timeline for easy comparison
- Vector paint
- Subtitling support
- Apply third-party plug-ins to create a wide range of visual effects
- Direct Output: Real-time tools for frame-rate conversion, image-resolution scaling and frame-accuracy to monitors, projectors and tape -decks using both DVI and SDI interfaces
- Multiple Deliverables: Create alternate versions in different resolutions, image formats and framing, all from a single source
Fast, highly interactive color grading
- Real-time, non-destructive primary and secondary color grading
- Heads-up color grading interface and support for Avid Artist Color panel series, Tangent Wave and Tangent CP200 Panels
- Source-side adjustments for mixed color space workflows
- Match and auto grading
- 2D and shape tracking
- Keying based on Vector, Chroma or Luminance
- Controls for finessing keys
- Integrated Histogram, Waveform, Vectorscope and Color Curve views
- Group shots, copy/paste color grades and reference libraries
- Key frames and animation curves
- Import and save 1D and 3D LUTs based on primary color grades
Stereo 3D workflow support
- Imagine the creativity of a full stereo workflow that provides consistent, intuitive feedback during the conform, color grading and finishing process. Stereo image pairs are automatically linked for versioning and real-time playback to a wide variety of stereoscopic delivery systems
- Check and adjust stereo with dedicated link and convergence controls
- Bicubic controls for fixing 3D stereo images
- Position elements relative to the screen plane
- Immediately review decisions in stereo
- Panasonic 3D stereo camera support with automatic stream de-muxing
Flexibility and extensibility
- Future-proof your workflow with an advanced and scriptable XML back-end that allows you to:
- Automate SCRATCH to maximize productivity
- Extend SCRATCH via HTML for remote review and comments
- Integrate SCRATCH via XML with other tools in your workflow such as Nuke
- Enhance SCRATCH with third party tools via a robust plug-in architecture
- Built-in SQL database supports a full range of metadata
- Automate deliverables by designing templates based on output format, metadata and LUTs/grades
Home Page - http://www.assimilateinc.com/