SKIDROW released the first update for Assassins Creed Revelations Game, they use additional way to crack this, fix crash.
- Fixed issue when in some situations smoke bombs didn't trigger properly
- Fixed issue with a Dares being displayed incorrectly
- Fixed various text overlaps caused by the localized representation of Keyboard buttons
- Multiple graphic improvements related to NVidia 3D vision (Added sky rendering options to game menu)
- Various small camera related fixes, like camera now follows a fresh respawned user if he spams the "Center Camera" action key
- Fixed some issues that sometimes occurred when switching between executables
- Eyefinity optimizations for superwide resolutions
- Various tweaks and fixes in Multiplayer related to Friends system
- Voice chat icon is now properly displayed when it's turned off
- Fixed problems with running game in offline mode
1. Unpack release
2. Run acrevelations1.01eu.exe
4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder to the main install folder and overwrite
5. Play the game (read additional notes below, before starting it)
6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy
We had to use an additional way to crack this, because if you went back to "return to animus island", trying to play Desmond's memory missions, with version 1.00 crack, the game would crash.
This is all fixed now with this v1.01 release
1. Start game and you will be presented with the Ubisoft login screen
2. Username is of course SKIDROW, leave it like that
3. Type anything as password and put a mark in "remember me"
4. Hit the Play button
5. That's it, and you can still continue from your previous save from our v1.00 crack )
Download FileNew link, sorry for previous messedup link: