The major release of Ashampoo Snap. Designed to help you easily take snapshots and capture video recordings.
So, you can capture a video (single window, desktop, rectangular or fixed region), configure audio and video settings (e.g. capture a typical Windows application, capture the microphone), set the encoding method (on the fly or disk cache) and configure mouse cursor and effects.
- All New Capture-Objects-Method
- Capture all visible application windows on the Desktop as objects.
- Capture even small elements like buttons, toolbars, scrollbars.
- All this is done automatically with a single click on a button!
- Furthermore 4 different styles are supported (Desktop, Stacked, Side by Side, Side by Side (with Elements)) which is helpful for documentation writers and web designers needs.
- Later on resize/move captured application windows in edit mode via drag and drop as those are stored in a SNAPDOC format.
- Or export all objects as bitmap layers to Adobe Photoshop/Save as *.PSD.
Simplified Output Format Handling
- Snap automatically renders a PNG file for distribution and keeps a hidden SNAPDOC file for editing.
- The user will find a PNG file as final output to be used for sharing, storing and other uses.
- If a capture is opened in Edit Mode, then Snap will use a hidden copy in SNAPDOC format allowing the user to adjust objects, ad...
1. Unpack, install the program.
2. Copy ash_inet2.dll file to the default program directory.
3. Confirm replacing and enjoy the program!
Ashampoo Snap 7.0.1 - Uploaded - RapidGator - DizzCloud