Ashampoo Photo Commander 6 v6.21
Ashampoo’s popular media organizer gets a major overhaul
Why switch between multiple tools? Ashampoo Photo Commander 5 handles all your photo and media management needs!
Ashampoo Photo Commander 5 is an all-in-one application for organizing, editing, sharing and presenting photo collections. It also features additional creativity tools and audio and video management capabilities, making it a complete media management package.
The previous versions won users over with their intuitive ease of use and the inclusion of all the tools amateur photographers need to organize, edit and enhance their pictures. The latest version is a major overhaul, bringing even more speed, better quality, many new features and effects and an enhanced user interface. For example, thumbnail generation and display are now faster than ever before.
Major new features and enhancements
* Faster: The entire program has been optimized throughout for more speed. For example, thumbnail generation and display are now much faster than ever before.
* Better tools: All editing tools have been improved for easier and even better editing quality.
* Frame Style Center: This new creativity tool enables you to add artistic picture frames and vignettes to photos. In addition to this you can also create high-quality greeting cards. Includes a wide selection of vignette styles and greeting card templates. Greeting cards can be mailed from within the program.
* Collage Tool: Select photos and generate artistic collages complete with background images with a couple of clicks.
* Calendar Tool: Create and print 12-month photo calendars in three different styles as novel gifts.
* Full-screen editing: A new mouse tool bar makes it possible to edit your photos in full screen mode for maximum detail.
* New mouse tools: Callout tool for creating text bubbles, clone tool for retouching photos, eraser tool.
* Canon RAW files: Improved support for Canon RAW files, including faster loading.
* CD/DVD burning: Completely new burning technology for saving photos and slide shows to CD and DVD.
* Batch processing: Now includes an option for adding drop shadows to multiple images at the same time.
* Skins: Improved skinning system, now also supports user-created buttons, also with graphic images. Menu colors are skinnable.
* Many, many other improvements and enhancements! For a full list of the changes and improvements visit the Photo Commander 5 Updates Page.
(Size: 29.98 MB)
(Size: 29.98 MB)