Ashampoo Cover Studio v2.2.0 Portable | 43.67 Mb
Do you still label your CDs and DVDs with handwritten scribbles? It doesn’t look good but creating good-looking labels is such a drag – first you have to figure out a complicated program, then you have to spend half an hour ”designing” something that looks halfway decent. Enter Ashampoo Cover Studio, the new disc label designer for everyone. It guides you step by step and will have you producing great-looking discs, booklets, covers and cases in no time. Just follow the directions, choose the look you like and print. Ashampoo Cover Studio also supports modern direct-to-disc printers that eliminate the hassle and fuss of applying labels to your discs.
The new Ashampoo Cover Studio comes with a stack of professional themes and it can import track and data lists directly from the disc you want to label. For fast results you can use point-and-click design – or you can use your own graphics and do everything your own way. If you’ve ever struggled with label design software you’ll be amazed at how easy it can be. Just enter a title and any other data and then select one of the pre-designed themes. Your data is entered in the theme automatically and you’re ready to print.
New and improved features:
• LightScribe support. LightScribe burners label compatible disc media directly with the burner’s laser beam. You just turn the disc over in the drive and “print” your label by burning an image onto the special surface.
• Copy CDs and covers with direct scan. Import images directly into the editor from your scanner. This makes it amazingly easy to produce a quick copy of an existing disc label or cover. You can also use images directly from the Internet, from files or from the Windows clipboard.
• Create your own templates. Like themes, templates are designs for labels and covers that you just select and use for instant results. Now you can also save your own designs as templates that you can then reuse quickly and easily.
• Once-only printer calibration. You can “calibrate” your printout for your printer to align everything perfectly with your labels and other media. Ashampoo Cover Studio 2 automatically saves and reuses your calibration settings for every printer, paper format and paper orientation (portrait/landscape) you use. Just calibrate once, then forget about it.
• New editor with new features and objects. Ashampoo Cover Studio 2 comes with a new editor that’s much faster and adds many new features, including:
* New geometric shapes with colors, gradients and transparency settings (rectangles, rounded rectangles, circles, stars, trapezoids, parallelograms, triangles)
* Free rotation of text and objects: In addition to 45° increments you can now rotate text and objects freely to any position by dragging with the mouse
* Group objects in the editor and manipulate them as a group
* Auto-scroll controls: When you are dragging an object “auto-scroll” areas at the borders of the window automatically scroll the main image
* Undo function in the table editor: Makes working with track list and data tables much easier
• New themes, printers and paper formats. The new version comes with even more themes (ready-to-use designs) and the database of supported printer and paper and label formats has also been updated.
• Other new features and improvements. Artist name now included in the contents table, printing improved for high resolution printers, export projects as XML files. You can now print up to 4 labels on a single page instead of 2 (for example 4 CDs).
Basic features and functions:
• Supports all standard disc, case and booklet and label formats. You can design and print printable discs (DVD, CD, Blu-ray), jewel cases, slim cases, Blu-ray cases and booklets.
• Use modern direct-to-disc printers and LightScribe burners. Printing directly onto printable discs means no messy label alignment with special tools. If you have a LightScribe burner you can “print” your design on the disc directly with the burner’s laser or you use modern direct-to-disc printers that print color images directly onto disc media with a special printable surface.
• Import your track data from your discs. Reads the track data from your discs directly into pre-formatted tables in your design. Gets the artist and track data online in seconds.
• Point-and-click design with themes. For fast results just enter or import your title and track data, select a theme and print. That’s all there is to it and the program comes with a set of great-looking themes.
• Powerful and intuitive design tools. If you’re feeling creative you can also create your own designs from scratch. Choose and use your own backgrounds, graphics and fonts, insert geometric shapes, create curved text and add data and contents tables.
Homepage - http://www.ashampoo.com