Switch to the new version of Ashampoo’s successful CAD software and experience a number of brand-new and well-engineered features.
Based on the latest software technology, Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 2 provides an even wider range of software features. As a competitive alternative to the established and very expensive CAD products on the market, often selling for several thousand Euros for a single user license, Ashampoo 3D CAD only costs a fraction of the price.
Accurate and down-to-earth: the sky is the limit
Design family homes, shopping malls, high-rise buildings or just an apartment within a real 2D/3D environment using all the available tools for planning and visualizing buildings. With its simple usability the software clearly stands out of the crowd while at the same time displaying very exact results.
In addition to features like for example 3D design, ‘intelligent’ components, perfect 2D/3D plans including cross sections and views, virtual reality image export and precise dimensioning, Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 2 offers a variety of brand-new features as well as improvements in usability and workflow management. Some of these changes have been brought about through user suggestions and contributions.
On top of everything, Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 2 now comes with Quantities Plug-in. With this plug-in you can easily keep track of complex projects and develop your personal planning strategy.
Quantities Plug-in: Keep track of things
The Quantities Plug-in displays a digital compilation of data providing room-specific information such as dimensions in 2D/3D view and allows for a deeper evaluation of the planning process according to the German DIN 277 and the ‘Wohnflächenverordnung’ (Residential Space Ordinance). The program generates lists in different formats that can be adjusted to your own design if required. With the Quantities Plug-in transparency of large projects will be enhanced, thus facilitating the planning process while creating a genuine added value for the customers.
The Quantities Plug-in comprises the following features:
* Create lists in different formats like PDF, RTF, EXCEL and HTML to help analyze your planning process. Content and design can be customized via file-export and integrated list-design module
* Display of current surface areas to fully comprehend formulas and countercheck measurements
* Visual check of volume and surface areas in 2D and 3D view
* Calculation results can be displayed individually for each floor, building component and method of calculation by using a tree view
Further advancements in CAD technology
* Bars for window construction available
* Move objects from one layer to another via context menu
* Editable polygon points for rooftops
* For dimensioning purposes the program offers extended display modes, circles, margin arrows, the positioning of dimension lines and distance adjustment
* Enhanced positioning of 3D objects
* Angle adjustment for 2D mouse rotation, selection of reference points and reference axis
* Move guidelines as you prefer
* Illustration of stairway entrance with circle elements
* Reference points of item texts editable
* Press mouse wheel to pan in 2D view
* Support for imperial system of measurements
* Add, delete or move polygon points for 2D polygons or ceiling polygons. Reposition head and tail of a line
* Create BOM (Bill of material) for 3D objects
* Catalogue’s predefined texture measurements revised and now fully adjustable