Arcsoft TotalMedia Theatre 220.127.116.11 Beta Multilingual | 127 Mb
ArcSoft TotalMedia® Theatre 5 is your all-in-one player for PCs. Whether playing back Blu-ray and DVD discs, AVCHD, or high-definition files on local machines or videos on a UPnP server and online, the program has it covered. With an intuitive and innovative user interface design, excellent playback quality and performance, and industry-leading playback technology, TotalMedia Theatre brings the premium movie experience to your PC.
New and Intuitive User Interface
TotalMedia Theatre 5’s sleek new look features a modern, black-based transparent UI design, intuitive control for easy navigation, and Information Center (the "i" button) to keep you informed with new patches, upgrades and promotions.
Robust 3D Support
TotalMedia Theatre 5 gives you all you need to enjoy 3D movies. Besides the robust support for Blu-ray 3D and native stereo 3D, the program includes our latest 2D to 3D technology – Sim3D™, which allows you to view regular 2D photo slideshows and DVD videos in 3D. Supports various 3D encoded source videos and various 3D TV displays. Intuitive setting options are available so you can enjoy your 3D movies without hassle.
Blu-ray 3D™ movies
Blu-ray 3D™ or BD3D is a new Blu-ray Association standard in which the title is encoded in Multiview Video Coding (MVC) format, an extension of H.264 video format, to create a realistic Stereo 3D viewing.
3D simulation with our latest in-house technology, Sim3D™, which allows viewing of 2D photo slideshows and DVD movies in 3D. Provide true 3D depth restoration, an algorithm based on scene and motion change, and adjustable depth perception. You may even switch between 2D and 3D in real time.
Native Stereo 3D movies and video files
Native stereo 3D movies and videos include 3D-DVDs, YouTube 3D files, and 3D videos that are encoded in Left/Right, Up/Down, Anaglyph, and more.
Watch movies in 3D
We understand that viewing 3D movies can get tricky at some point, so TotalMedia Theatre provides various setting options to help you view your 3D content correctly.
ArcSoft SimHD® is our video up-scaling technology, turning standard-definition DVDs and video files into near high-definition ones, offering you a sharper and more vivid picture in real-time. Newly added functions are Dynamic Lighting, which balances the over and under exposed areas for more comfortable viewing; De-noise, to get rid of the noise on images; and Smoothness, for making video playback more smooth. Intense level for each feature is adjustable.
Online Video Playback, Download, and Share
As a universal player, TotalMedia Theatre 5 not only plays movies from your local machine, it also plays online videos and from an UPnP media server. YouTube videos can be played directly inside TotalMedia Theatre UI, with near high-definition quality via SimHD. Share your videos with friends or download to your computer.
Smart Menu™ for DVDs and Video Files
Similar to a Popup Menu for Blu-ray discs, Smart Menu allows you to grab more online movie information, set audio and subtitles; browse, skip chapters with thumbnail view mode; and manage bookmarks without pausing videos.
ArcSoft Virtual Surround Sound and VOBO™ (Volume Booster)
Simulate 2 Channels to 5.1 or 7.1 channel output, for enjoy the true high-definition audio with minimal system usage. Sound can be maximized even when it’s turned to the highest volume.
Experience Surround Sound From 2-channel Audio System
ArcSoft Matrix 6/8 simulates 2-channel audio to 5.1 or 7.1-channel, turning your regular two-speaker system or headphones into a surround environment while watching movies on your PC.
• Blu-ray 3D movie, 3D DVD and native stereo 3D video playback
• Sim3D™ allows you to playback DVDs and videos you already own in 3D
• Advanced SimHD® brings DVD video resolution to near high definition
• Online video download, playback, and share
• Smart Menu™ for easy chapter searching and online information
• Magic View provides an elegant way to browse your media
• Seamless Windows Media Center plug-in
• Includes virtual surround sound
NEW FEATURES IN 18.104.22.168
01. Support AMD Fusion platform (Brazos + SABINE)
02. Support Intel SandyBridge platform (eDP+HDMI1.4 3DTV)
03. Support multiple audio tracks in MKV
04. Support standard and VobSub subtitles in MKV
05. Support audio bitstreaming in MKV
06. Support automatic refresh rate switch to 24hz for 24FPS content
07. Improve TM Remote support for iOS (also, download seperate TM Remote update)
08. OpenCL support for SimHD on AMD graphics
09. Support 3D playback in a window on NVidia platform
10. Sim3D quality improvement
11. Support 3rd party MCE launch via PlayerLoader URI
01. YouTube playback
02. Fix HD audio bitstreaming on some systems
03. Last size/position of standard UI window remembered when reopened
04. Fix Capture for unprotected video
05. Fix BD-Live compatability with some discs (AVATAR CE Disc 2 &3)
06. Fix stutter/pop at branch point on seamless branching discs
07. Fix bitstreaming audio on AMD 6310M platform
08. Fix 1.0 PCM only playing out of left channel
09. Fix no audio issue on MKV on Intel Clarkdale platform
10. Fix MCE back button when using command line launch
11. Fix MCE error when launching TMT while other MCE media playing
Home Page - http://www.arcsoft.com/