ArcSoft ShowBiz is a software that allows you to create and edit video files. Key from DOA works on this latest update.
ArcSoft ShowBiz 22.214.171.1240
The interface of the program is intuitive. You can start by using the "drag and drop" method to add audio, video and image files. In the right side of the screen, you can preview the respective files but you can also import them from external devices.
Make sure you block app with the firewall when inserting the key.
So, you can add text (title, title and subtitle, tags, credits), transitions ("Alpha Artists", dissolves, motion, slides, special, wipe), effects (e.g. crop, color adjust, filters, orientation, pan and zoom), but you can also record audio from a microphone (i.e. narration). In the context menu, you can set the duration of the tracks, apply fade transition to all pieces or select "Stretch to fit", as well as access advanced editing tools. Furthermore, you can adjust white balance, temperature, hue, saturation, brightness, contrast and levels, straighten, reverse, or you can apply an automatic adjustment. Once your masterpiece is complete, you can preview the final video, as well as publish it online, export it to file (in the AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG1, MPEG2 or WMV format), transfer it to an external device (e.g. iPod, iPhone) or create a disc.
· Perfect each frame in your movie. Add effects, texts, transitions, titles, or even narration to make your movie a masterpiece. Adjust colors by changing the hue, saturation, brightness, and contrast. Apply the Anti-Shaking tool for smoother playback. Use the Denoise tool to reduce the noise level in a video. Use Rotate & Flip to correct position and Crop & Trim to get rid of unwanted parts.
· Storyboard and Timeline mode;
· ShowBiz includes both a Storyboard and Timeline mode. Arrange the clips and photos, add a transition, drop in cool effects and music in Storyboard mode. Stretch the Timeline to add effects and audio at a precise point. Hide a track to focus on a specific layer and mute the audio in Timeline mode. Adjustable screen and thumbnails allows for easy viewing of multiple tracks and your source files.
· Create and edit 3D images captured from your 3D cameras, camcorders, or twin-lens web cams Supports left-right, top-bottom, and red-cyan formats. Share your final movie by uploading to a YouTube 3D channel. Export as a 3D file, or write to a DVD/AVCHD/Blu-ray disc.
· Gives you the tools to perfect your movie by adding a superb soundtrack. Compose your ideal soundtrack using multiple audio tracks. Fade out music as your voice-over track fades in. Increase the audio playback speed, and adjust the volume, incrementally.